A-1 Toyota

Frank Nieves, Business Manager, A-1 Toyota

October 19, 2018

"Smooth and easy"

- Cris

My salesperson (john) was great he helped me every step of the way. I couldn't ask for a better experience anywhere where else. I would highly recommend stopping in and chatting with A1 Toyota team everything is relaxed and comfortable everyone is friendly and nice and the best part is, they are there to help you and fit your needs

October 18, 2018

"Great Experience - Made me feel very comfortable"

- Hailey

Rose was my salesperson - She is exceptional! She is patient, knowledgeable and worked very efficiently to fit my time schedule. There was no pressure.. she let me try all the cars I wanted and made sure that I found the car that was perfect for me. Mustafa was also part of the team and super helpful. The two of them set me up with the perfect vehicle for me and my family. We ended up with a 2015 Certified Pre-Owned Sienna and my kids begging for me to just go to the grocery store just so they can ride in it : )

Mustafa Alsamraie
Rose Ledee

October 17, 2018

"Knowledgeable salesman. Very personable. No pressure to purc"

- Car girl, Felicia27

I thought the price was very fair for my 2018 Prius. My salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable about the Prius. The dealership clearly informed me of all costs associated with the purchase.

Carlos Casul