A-1 Toyota

Frank Nieves

Satinder (Sunny) Dhawan, Sales Consultant, A-1 Toyota

Satinder (Sunny) Dhawan

December 06, 2017

"Fantastic, especially for my first car"

- Jbaah23

Quincy is a great associate and helped us through the entire process. He thoroughly explained everything and I gained a better understanding of the process and term. Overall a great experience.

Quincy Smith
Carlos Orozco

December 06, 2017

"Great expertise going above and beyond"

- R. Murillo

Carlos is very knowledgable and answers every question precisely. It was a comfortable experience. Other places make you feel the pressure. Pleasant experience. Highly reccomended..

Carlos Rodriguez

December 01, 2017

"A no pressure buying experience, FINALLY!!"

- HFDBATTCHIEFRETIRED

I have given this 5 star review (which I do not give lightly) because it truly was a first class buying experience. I've purchased a LOT of trucks over the years and I've had to deal with some real nitwits but not this time. I checked how A1 panned out, on yelp and google ratings and I liked what I saw. Sure there were a few DONT GO and a few that it sounds like the owner wrote, but I throw those out and look at the middle. They were great! So i went in to test drive never having SAT in a Tacoma before never mind driven one. Carlos was my UP and he treated me with respect and patience, as well as being a genuinely nice person. Did a couple of test drives, gave me his card and said come back anytime. I checked out a few other makes but kept being drawn back to the Tacoma. A good friend of mine sealed the deal when she said they always treated them well. So I pulled the trigger, worked with Carlos on the sale, where the numbers came up very good for the Tacoma and my trade. Agreed on the price, went back next day to get the truck, went through finance with Frank (and yes guys they are going to try and sell you stuff, it's a fact of life in the car business, just say no nicely and be done with it, as i did and it was fine) deal wrapped up, given a good truck and dealership tour by Carlos and off I went in my Magnetic grey metallic Tacoma. I told Frank, Armando and Carlos that this truly was a GREAT experience. I appreciate being treated like a human being instead of a mark, like a few dealerships still do. Great job A-1 it truly was "the right thing to do"

Armando Muniz