A-1 Toyota

Howard Luna

Frank Nieves, Business Manager, A-1 Toyota

Frank Nieves

October 15, 2017

"Yet Another Great Experience"

- Mrs. G-R

This is my fourth purchase/ lease with Quincy from A1 Toyota, and as always, my experience was amazing! I’ve known Quincy for over 10 years. He has helped me purchase my very first car when I was 19 and every car thereafter, as my family continues to grow. I’ve had my Sienna for 3 weeks now and am in love! At first I didn’t like the idea of becoming a “soccer mom” but those thoughts were put to rest once I drove off the lot. A1 Toyota is warm and very welcoming. I always bring my daughter to look at cars and for service and she enjoys their free hot chocolate, playing in the children’s area and checking out the cars with me. I’ve never had a bad experience at this dealership. They’re honest and true to their word when offering amazing service and perks when purchasing from them. I want to thank Quincy and the A1 Family for always taking care of me and my family! Shantel Garcia

October 14, 2017

"Comfort and Confidence"

- badDayout14

I made several trips and phone calls to Quincy regarding this purchase and he was always patient and answered my questions and spent time explaining the car to me. This is my second car purchase from Quincy and I would highly recommend him. Carlos Orozco was pleasant also and Mustafa made sure I had my touch-up paint so I didn't have to come back just for that. It is a 50 mile round-trip for me to come to A-1 Toyota. Tony Horan is my service writer and I am always confident in explanation of what needs to be done when I am there for service. In closing I would highly recommend A-1 Toyota.

Mustafa Alsamraie
Anthony Horan

October 12, 2017

"Excellent dealership"

- Bassguy

It was a pleasure buying from A1 again. Quincy provides professionalism and exceptional service. I will continue to buy from Quincy and A1. I couldn’t ask for a better guy. I would also like to mention Mustafa for great service. Mike and Dan in service are amongst the best in the industry. If I have any problems or concerns they take care of it immediately. I highly recommend this dealership and these gentlemen!!!!! I am hard to please and they continue to do it with such ease. Thank you A1

Mustafa Alsamraie