A-1 Toyota

Quincy Smith, Sales Consultant, A-1 Toyota

Quincy Smith

"New Rav4 2018"

- Karen09

Frank Nieves and John Murphy were a great team to work with. I had a very good experience with A1 Toyota, I especially appreciated the fact that they did not pressure me.

John F Murphy
Frank Nieves

"Welcoming and professional"

- Marisa

Buying a new car is stressful, but Quincy Smith made my experience pleasant. He was professional and at the same time put me at ease. He patiently answered all my questions, greeted me cheerily each time I returned for more information and a test drive, and continues to respond to my questions now that I have purchased the car. I was lucky to have him assigned to me. Everyone I dealt with at A-1 was polite and friendly. Thank you all.

Quincy Smith

September 20, 2018

"Bought a Certified Toyota 4Runner. "

- Mark DeVoe

From the very beginning, Dado was ever so kind. I told him what we needed and where I needed to be in terms of a payment and he found a way to make it work for us. My wife and I both agreed that we would return to visit Dado in the event that we need another car in the future. What a nice guy! Paul, the finance person was also extremely helpful and engaging. Our discussion with Paul reminded us that we all have something in common regardless of our background. What we loved about it the best was the no pressure approach. Both Paul and Dado made us feel very welcomed. I had been looking for quite a while for a specific vehicle and didn't believe that we could afford the one we wanted but my wife talked me into the visit and I'm so happy she did. I knew I married her for a reason. Our dealings with Mustafa and Jerry were equally pleasant. Never had an experience quite like it really. A Plus! Mark & Nancy DeVoe

Mustafa Alsamraie