A-1 Toyota

Amjad Alhajjali, Sales Consultant , A-1 Toyota

Amjad Alhajjali

Carlos Orozco, Business Manager, A-1 Toyota

July 20, 2018

"Greatest leasing experience by far. "

- Candicel128

Amjad made my test drive and leasing decision painless and easy. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. I will be a repeat customer at A1!

Amjad Alhajjali
Hatim Yousef

July 20, 2018

"Amazing customer service"

- pank

I recently took my Toyota Prius to A-1 for body work after an accident. I was noticeably upset. I was completely reassured and put at ease. The body shop manager, Ralph Doyon and the shop coordinator Christina Hendricks treated me with great courtesy and competence. They handled everything promptly and efficiently. My car was restored to showroom new appearance. I couldn’t be happier with the service provided by A-1. I cannot imagine every taking my vehicle anywhere else. I also know, that when I am ready for my next car I will look no further than A-1.

Ralph Doyon
Christina Hendricks

July 18, 2018

"A-1 Toyota Camry Buying Experience!"

- Camry Gal

Celebrating a successful shopping and purchasing experience at an A-1 Toyota dealership! Quincy Smith was so professional and informative and AUTHENTIC! Fair. Fast. Simple. Those words epitomize the entire process!

Quincy Smith