A-1 Toyota

50 Amity Road, New Haven, Connecticut 06515

745 Reviews of A-1 Toyota

October 14, 2018

"Great experience buying Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Tacoma "

- Sjh2216$

This was my third purchase of a Toyota from A-1 Toyota and my second this year. The team is very professional and dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. We purchased a 2014 Toyota Tacoma truck and the team handled the matter with great care and precision, spending a lot of time detailing the car and fixing a few miscellaneous details that needed attention before we took delivery. From our initial arrival until we drove away in the new vehicle, we were treated with professionals who showed us they truly appreciated our business.

Jerry Bell
Frank Mikolike, Jr.
Rob Mikunda

"Leasing a 2018 RAV4"

- loreen

Our experience with our sales rep,Fariz “Dado” Dadic, was outstanding. We immediately felt at ease with him. There was no sales pressure, and he answered all of our questions and concerns. He found exactly what we were looking for, and we were able to drive off in our new RAV4 the same day.

Fariz Dadic

"AWESOME!!!!!!"

- JOLO

I had a very very good experience at A1 Toyota, I was taken good care of, a gentleman by the name of John took very good care of me, I didn't think I could come out with a new vehicle but I did, he really made me feel right at home with there help, I appreciate the help they gave me there and definitely would reccomend them to anyone, Thank you John for the great help and advise and thank you Toyota for helping me out, the best dealership I've ever been too.

John F Murphy
Frank Nieves
October 12, 2018

"New car purchase. "

- 2018

I have bought from A1 in the past and so has my mother. I have always had excellent service with sales and the service department.

Satinder (Sunny) Dhawan
October 11, 2018

"An A-1 Experience "

- alexanderjj

I was recommended to A1 Toyota by a friend and the process couldn't of been any easier, simpler, or quicker. The staff there is phenomenal, from the moment you step into the dealer to the second you drive away with your new car.

Frank Mikolike, Jr.
October 10, 2018

"Quick process...AMAZING STAFF!"

- Kisabeth

I was recommended to A1 Toyota by a family member. I went to the dealership and worked with Rose. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I told her I was looking to trade in my Camry and what I wanted in my next car and she was gave me several options to choose from. Once I choose the car I wanted we got the paperwork started and everything was quick and painless. Carlos was also very helpful. He explained all the numbers to me and made sure all my questions were answered. I was given a good price for my trade in and price of the car I purchased was reasonable. I have purchased 4 cars in my life and this was by far the quickest, easiest car buying experience. I will definitely recommend this dealership to whoever is in the market for a new or used car.

October 07, 2018

"A 1 Toyota goes the extra mile"

- RAV4 Lady

My husband and I were so happy with the entire car buying process at A1 Toyota. All of the staff members that we dealt with were so nice. The " no haggle" price policy is great. It saves alot of time and you know you are getting a great price. Our sales person, Rose, was attentive but never pushy and we appreciate that. A shout out to Rose, Carlos and Mustafa for all of their help in making the whole process a pleasant one. We highly recommend this dealership.

October 03, 2018

"No hassle...no haggle!"

- Rakeeshaj

After reviewing vehicles in Consumer Report, i went into the dealership knowing what I wanted. This helped them to guide me to what I was looking for. The process was quick and easy. They all were so helpful. This was the second car that I've purchased from A-1. Good people.

Brenton Fisher
Emerson Macavinta
Paul Wright
October 01, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Terry

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They are amazing people and helped me to choose my new car in the first meeting with them. I didn’t expect to change it easily and fast like that. Thank you so much MR.Hatim, MR. Amjad and MR.Mustafa. So I will always recommend you.

Hatim Yousef
October 01, 2018

"I give A1 Toyota an A+ Rating for OUTSTANDING Service"

- LisaLovesHerCamry

My husband and I were just beginning our search for just the right new car for me. A1 Toyota was the second dealership. I never liked car searching in the past because it seemed like the Sales person was always too eager or aggressive. Amjad Alhajjali was our Sales Associate and I have to say that he is the BEST. He was kind and courteous, a consummate professional. He had a no nonsense, no pressure approach and he spent the better part of a day with us making sure that every detail was taken care of once he found me the car of my dreams. Frank Nieves handled the financial and DMV side of things explaining everything in a clear and concise manner. The whole vibe I got from the day was very positive. The building yard and grounds were organized and immaculate. The process is very efficient and it seemed like a good place to work. I purchased a 2018 Cary XSE V6 in silver and the car is AWESOME! If you are in the market for a car I highly recommend Amjad and A1 Toyota Dealership in New Haven, CT. Thanks Amjad and A1 Team!

Frank Nieves