ALM Kia South

Union City, GA

4.2
4,161 Reviews
Thank you for making your way to ALM Kia South, your certified Kia dealership in Atlanta serving drivers throughout Union City and the surrounding areas. At our dealership, you’ll find a solid selection of new Kia models for sale, as well as a carefully inspected lineup of pre-owned vehicles. We also have a well-connected finance center run by a qualified team of finance experts, who can help you get the right loan or lease in a quick, easy, and transparent manner. Our commitment to our customers continues well beyond the date of purchase. We also have a professional team of Kia technicians on hand with the skills and equipment to handle all manners of maintenance and repairs, as well as a full stock of authentic parts. Make your way to ALM Kia South in Union City today for quality vehicles, a friendly team, and professional service at every step of the way. And if you have any questions for us, you can always get in touch at (678) 827-8900.
Contact Dealership

4310 Jonesboro Rd

Union City, GA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 4,161 reviews

October 02, 2022

Very friendly staff willing to help any way they can. I enjoyed doing business with them. More

by tim.easterwood59
Chris Gantt
Jerome Bigby
Oct 03, 2022 -

ALM Kia South responded

Tim our pleasure to assist you today! Enjoy the new car

October 01, 2022

Told me the car was in transport on that Saturday that was a lie. Was driven to my house on that forward Wednesday ..when I receive the car I drove it and it had aloud noise tires roaring noice. I call More

by jeromeglymph
Kedarius Peoples
This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews.
Other Employees : Jerry Holway General manger AlM.

ALM Kia South responded

Jerome as we discussed we do not replace tires because they are noisy. We replace tires that are unsafe, less than 4/32 of wear. The vehicle is a great car we hope you receive years of enjoyment with the Toyota.

October 01, 2022

Will never shop there or recommend any one to shop there. Sold me a broken down car More

by MICHAEL.GIBSON63
Stacy Brown

ALM Kia South responded

Michael sorry to hear you are having an issue with your 20 Camaro. Looks like we replaced the alternator on your vehicle, almost $700 repair bill that we paid? Of course we stand behind the vehicles we sell, that is why so many people purchase from us.

MICHAEL.GIBSON63 responded

Yea after giving me a hard time and after having to replace the motors in the seats and the O2 sensor. I had to come to that dealership 5 times on top of that the check engine light came back on before I even picked the car up. So I’ll give it until the end of the week before I’m back at your service department. DONT BUY YOUR CAR HERE!!!

MICHAEL.GIBSON63 responded

You're forgetting that after that repair the check engine light and "check ecs" popped back up within hours. The fact of the matter is I've had the car maybe 45 days and i have been back to your service department at least 5 times. Not to mention no one answers the service department phone calls. Purchasing from you has been very inconvenient and time consuming.

October 01, 2022

I had a excellent experience I had a easy process I was in and out in twenty minutes More

by melvingriffin55
3.0

ALM Kia South responded

Melvin great news, thank you for your business.

October 01, 2022

Best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle great customer service staff is amazing great deals on vehicles More

by quintelleadams
Jerome Bigby
Kavonte Ivery
Kevin Herrera
September 29, 2022

Very easy to deal with great salesman . Treated with respect and not rushed into anything .love this place !! More

by ERICERVIN55
Benjamin Rieves
Other Employees : Shaq/ finance great guy
Sep 29, 2022 -

ALM Kia South responded

We were happy to assist you. Overjoyed to hear how the team treated you during your visit

September 27, 2022

I had a smooth experience. They easily answered any questions that I had for them. More

by being.forms_0t
LaRonn Jackson
Sep 27, 2022 -

ALM Kia South responded

Happy to hear we could assist you today. Thank you for the stars

September 27, 2022

I had a very streamlined, no hassle experience buying another Kia for our office. The cars have been dependable for us since 2010 and Ben made this buying process the easiest ever! More

by Wynn
Benjamin Rieves
Sep 27, 2022 -

ALM Kia South responded

Great news Wynn. Thank you for your second purchase from ALM Kia South. Please enjoy the new car

September 23, 2022

I came to pick up the car I had been talking to the salesperson about for a week. I was 4 hrs away and he knew I was coming that day to get the car. I got there and it was dirty, the service light was More

by lisamasseyrn
Jason
Sep 23, 2022 -

ALM Kia South responded

We do apologize for this issue. Unfortunately the repair we could not complete, the vehicle had to go to BMW. We agree with you this should have been communicated to you, we will be meeting with our team to discuss this issue to prevent this from occurring in the future.

September 22, 2022

My salesperson was outstanding however I had some issues with customer service that was less than desirable. More

by keith.bennett91
Jason Peacock
Sep 22, 2022 -

ALM Kia South responded

Thanks for letting us know. Of course we checked your deal we do not see anything due? Please email the GM as he would like to know what the issue is, he can be reached at jhowell@almkiasouth.com

1 - 10 of 4,161 results