Acura Of Pembroke Pines

4.3

January 04, 2019

"New car purchase"

- Richard & Gloria

Great experience for my wife & I in purchasing a new 2019 RDX at Acura of Pembroke Pines! Ron Comrie, our sales consultant, provided outstanding customer service from start to finish. He knew everything about the vehicle & patiently answered all our questions about the new RDX. We are very pleased with the RDX and highly recommend Ron because of his honesty and understanding of our situation & objective. Also we really appreciate Doug Campbell who worked with us on the financing, he was very professional & helpful in our decision making process with terms that we were comfortable with & can afford. We sincerely want to thank both Ron & Doug for making this the best car buying experience we have had!

Douglas Campbell
Camilo Torregroza

January 01, 2019

"Amazing deal & awesome service"

- jbelousov

I came in knowing what car I wanted but Ryan helped me finalize all the little details I didn't think of before. He worked with me to get the best deal as my situation was a little challenging. I just moved from NY to FL and there was an address issue and so on. Ryan helped resolve this and got me an amazing deal on the new 2019 Acura RDX. Thank you so much for getting me the car I wanted and for dealing with all my Jokes! I hope to see you in three years when I get my next Acura from you guys!

Ryan Reeves

December 31, 2018

"Great experience with Ron!"

- cvr0092

Ron Comrie made buying a car fun! Truly enjoyed his friendly and informative approach. I can’t wait to buy my next Acura with him!

Joe Kalouf