Acura Of Pembroke Pines

Dino Liebro

Ron Comrie, Sales Consultant, Acura Of Pembroke Pines

Ron Comrie

September 10, 2018

"Absolute splendid experience with Ron Comrie!"

- Nimish

Absolutely splendid experience at this dealership. I was having a hard time deciding upon which car to buy, as it was my first experience with car dealerships in the US. Running into my salesman Ron Comrie proved to be a blessing in disguise. His professional demeanor, understanding nature, and excellent communication skills made me stick to my decision of buying an Acura and I wouldn't have done it any differently, had I another chance Also, the management and the staff were an absolute delight to deal with. It was an extremely smooth ride from selecting the car to getting it in my hands. Remember to ask for Mr.Ron Comrie, he will get you a great deal! Thanks again Mr.Comrie!!!

Ron Comrie

September 06, 2018

"******* BEWARE OR THEIR USED CARS! ********"

- sllorenty

I went through a horrible experience. Long story short, I was promised things, never got them, first month my car was in their shop 3 weeks on and off. They never fixed the issue. I had to come out of pocket $560 for repairs. They sold me the car knowingly having issues!! They tried to fix it by offering me a car $10k more than what I got my car for??? Crazy! Manager Donald, was extremely unprofessional! Extremely rude! Belittled me! Called me a liar! I definitely would never go there again and suggest future car buyers to go else where.

Sean Bradford
3.0
Donald Young

August 29, 2018

"Ron Comrie is the man!"

- Oraine

I have driven German cars as my vehicle of choice. I decided to stop by this dealer to look at what Acura had to offer. I can truly say my experience with Ron Comrie and the service and professionalism he gave was the selling point for me. He was the first one to greet me while a walked through the doors. He even relayed my message to speak to someone else who I was referred to. I am glad Dino selected Ron to show me what Acura had to offer. He listened to what I needed and wrote down what I was requesting to get a deal done. He knew what was important to me and at the same time was friendly and easy to talk to. He even has his folder with his background and his family on his desk. This was very impressive as I am a strong family man myself. He knew what caught my eye and what I liked. He never strayed one second on down selling me or getting a less equipped version of what I desired. I was honest with him and he in turn did the same for me. I can strongly say without a doubt that I will consider getting another Acura based on my experience with my TLX Aspec so far and it is because of Ron Comrie why this was possible. Thanks Again Ron! Excellent job! Excellent car!

Dino Liebro