Adel Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

818 Court St, Adel, Iowa 50003 Directions

45 Reviews of Adel Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

November 25, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience "

- AnBaNan

The best car buying experience I have ever had! Took the time to find me the right deal. Explained everything in detail and found the right financing option for my low credit!

November 20, 2017

"New Jeep Cherokee"

- Meganr17

So excited for a new car!! We are going to be adding to our family and needed a safe reliable vehicle with some more room. Nicest car I’ve ever had and the sales people were great to work with. They even entertained my 8 year old while we filled out paperwork.

November 18, 2017

"Good customer service "

- Jdkf2001

We had a great experience at Adel Chrysler. We researched their inventory online prior to going in, as we had a bit of a rushed timeline to replace our vehicle. They had the vehicle we wanted to drive ready for us when we arrived and Justin was more than accommodating in letting us take a look at another vehicle as well. They even let us bring a van home with us that evening to make sure it would fit in our garage. The customer service since the sale has been great. We had the van in to have a new key programmed for it, and the service department was good to work with too.

November 10, 2017

"Adel Chrysler "

- James Earl Winfred

I was in desperate need of a vehicle and the staff at Adel Chrysler we're more than helpful and sent me home with peace of mind

November 03, 2017

"Knowledgeable and friendly staff!!!"

- Kyle Knaack

Overall great experience from beginning to end!! Katelyn, Justin, and Nick all did a fantastic job! First phone call to final goodbye they all made the experience fast, easy, and enjoyable!! Nick even went the extra mile to show us a SUV while we were there knowing we probably wouldn't be buying two vehicles that day! Will highly recommend to everyone and will definently give them future business!!!

Katelyn Mozena
October 22, 2017

"great dealership..great staff"

- kkolk2091

helpful staff willing to go the extra mile to get you the vehicle you want. from start to finish always had our best interest..no stress or high pressure sales

"2017 Ram EcoDiesel"

- Dave likes his Ram

I am satisfied with the deal that I got from Adel Chrysler and they have stepped up to make sure that I got everything I was promised. They have been great to work with and wanted to make sure that I was taken care of, which I appreciate. I have been using this dealership for a while now. Make sure you give them a chance because they will give you as good a deal as the great big dealerships.

"Extremely Helpful"

- Bkersey

The Guys at Adel Chrysler are great to works with. They did everything to get me in the Pick up I wanted. I highly recommend them if your looking to buy new or used.

Chris White
October 21, 2017

"Very happy with my experience..."

- BH

Nick Crowder was my salesperson and he was excellent. He was very thorough in explaining and showing me every feature of the Jeep. There was an issue with the Jeep I went in to buy, but Justin Saiz helped to resolve the problem and made the sale go through. This was my first visit to Adel Chrysler but not my last. I highly recommend Nick Crowder for choosing your next vehicle.

October 17, 2017

"Patient and flexible"

- KelseyR

Everyone at Adel Chrysler was so kind and helpful. We came into the dealership a few months back not really knowing what we wanted and they took the time to explain some options and let us test drive a few. We didn't feel completely comfortable since we just started the search and they were very understanding when we ultimately chose to walk away. They kept in touch with us in the months after making sure we knew they were there to help answer questions. When we were finally ready, we gave them a list of what we wanted and where we wanted to be budget wise and they worked with us. Got us in the dealership and had the perfect vehicle waiting for us. Nick was extremely helpful explaining all the features of the vehicle and even stayed late to walk us through set up. We are so pleased we decided to stay local because we really feel like they want to take care of us for years to come.

Other Employees : Ross Kanoby