Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

John Montgomery, Sales Consultant, Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

John Montgomery

Tim  Hosek, Finance Manager, Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Tim Hosek

Joseph "Rocky" Striska, General Sales Manager, Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Joseph "Rocky" Striska

Alvaro Bello, Sales Consultant, Advantage Chevrolet of Bolingbrook

Alvaro Bello

November 18, 2017

"Great"

- #Zoomnrn1

Fast, great people, Knowledgeable would recommend it to others. John was very knowledgeable about the Colorado we bought. The dealership was clean very good experience.

John Montgomery

November 16, 2017

"Great People"

- CGrass222

This was the second vehicle that my wife and I leased from here. My uncle use to be the only person I went to when I needed to but a new vehicle. Our salesman Barry Khatib made our leasing experience a very pleasant. He listened to what we needed and was very helpful with finding he right lease that fit our budget. I would definitely do business with him again. The finance manager Ryan Sitter did a excellent job explaining the entire leasing process and also let us know about our tax deduction for leasing. If you’re in the market for a vehicle stop in to Advantage, you wound be disappointed.

Barry Khatib
Ryan Sitter

November 16, 2017

"Fast, efficient, good price"

- ianj

I found the car I was looking for on the Web. Although it was 30 miles from home, it was worth the trip because the price was better than I had found elsewhere. I showed up with checks and drove off in a new car.

Barry Khatib