Anderson Rock River Block

Todd Berg

Gregg Decman, Business Manager, Anderson Rock River Block

Gregg Decman

November 15, 2017

"Simply the BEST...Bernie Krowczyk and Rock River Ford!"

- Sher

All I can say is that Bernie Krowczyk is the BEST! We continue to be regular customers of Bernie for many, many years and he has always been consistently amazing! Bernie is very kind and caring...he has kept in regular contact with me, and recently when I was in getting my oil changed, after talking he found out that I was close to 100,000 miles and needed new tires. He encouraged me to think about taking advantage of the year end rebates and instead of investing in new tires and losing my warranty...stepping up into a new Sport Black Ford Explorer! Wow, I am so glad we chatted about this. In just a few short days, I was driving home in this amazing Explorer! Greg Decman is outstanding as well! Greg has always made our buying experience so easy...I would recommend no other finance person but Greg! Both Bernie and Greg are so knowledgeable, patient, kind and of course fun to deal with! They are both gems of Rock River Ford!

Gregg Decman

November 15, 2017

"Courteous, helpful, and fun! "

- EarlWilkerson

I recently purchased a 2017 Focus ST, and can say it was one of the best car shopping experiences I've ever had at a dealership. Our salesman, Joseph "Thank You" Di Riggi (an ST owner himself), was very helpful and knowledgeable, taking time to explain the various features of the car. Mike Shoenberg in finance was equally helpful and worked out a comfortable monthly payment at a great interest rate. Overall, my experience at Rock River Ford was exactly what car buying should be like.

Joseph De Riggi
Lindsay Ely
Mike Schoenberg
Lance Armstrong
Todd Berg

November 14, 2017

"Bernie has been great for years!!!!Highly recommend him for "

- Carguy,howiej

Bernie is fantastic!!!He has been helping my father,and I for years now!!!Not your everyday salesman!!He helps you in every direction of finding the perfect vehicle of your needs!!Listen,We live 60 miles from this dealership,definitely worth the drive!Thanks again Bernie!!!!

Used 2015 Volkswagen Golf