Anderson Rock River Block

Mitch "Macklemore" Edler

January 09, 2019

"Excellent "

- truck1519

We had very friendly, knowledgeable sales representative that answered all our questions and explained everything we needed to know!! We would recommend Joseph to anyone needing to purchase a vehicle.

Mike Schoenberg

January 07, 2019

"Came in and got what I wanted with no hassle "

- Denswick

Happy with the results of my visit the car I wanted was not on the lot but was found and came in quickly the experience was without hassel

Mitch "Macklemore" Edler

January 07, 2019

"I bought a very fast car "

- Focused

Bought the car from Joe D and what a pleasant man he really is. The dealership included. I have no regrets about my purchase with them. I would come back in a second if and when I’d be in the market for a new car. Lindsey is the most sweetest, delightful person I’ve ever met, and her techs are very knowledgeable and patient, explain things well . I’m really astonished at good their people skills really are. I’ve rarely been put at ease with such professionalism as they have shown me. I just wish all the people in society were at least a fraction of the politeness they’ve shown.

Lindsay Ely
Other Employees : Brian-tech.

New 2019 Ford Ranger, $46380