Anderson Toyota Lexus

Chris Beto

Lexus, Toyota and Used Car Sales
Ryan Svatos, Toyota new and used car sales, Anderson Toyota Lexus

Ryan Svatos

Toyota new and used car sales
Tony Signorella, Business Manager, Anderson Toyota Lexus

"Welcoming"

- Jess

Dave Gilmore pulled every vehicle I looked at in the garage because it was freezing out. He showed me every option and how everything worked. He knew I was a little on the fence on what I wanted. He was very patient and made it an easy process. (My girls loved the fresh baked cookies) I'm extremely happy with my Toyota, Dave Gilmore, and the other staff at Anderson.

Dave Gilmore

"More than satisfied"

- Happy car buyer

Dave Gilmore is what all salemen should be like. He took his time with me and my wife. There was never any pressure or push. Whatever we asked of him he delveried. Thanks for everything Dave!!

Dave Gilmore

November 19, 2018

"Visitor from Florida had to receive service twice in a week."

- Gail W.

I was traveling from Florida last month and my car would not stay started. It kept shutting down after about 1 to 5 secs of starting. After finally getting it to stay running, i drove to the dealership and explained my situation to Eric Hoffman. Of course like may "car stories" the car started every time we tried it at the dealership. But Eric took the time to make sure my battery was charged, it was. He left me with his card and directions to call if I had any further trouble while in the Rockford area. Guess what, I was back a week later...not with the same problem, a new one. I had been backed into by a car while parallel parking. The other car had hit my front bumper hard enough to leave a small dent and snap some clips to send my drivers side front bumper askew by an inch or so. I was worried about driving back to Florida with the bumper flapping. To my rescue, out of the service department came Hector...he took my car and when it was returned after a half hour, it had been washed and my bumper back in alignment and very solid. Thank you so much.

Eric Hoffman