Annapolis Subaru

581 Reviews of Annapolis Subaru

February 17, 2019

"Painless buying"

- RKAISER0

Was an absolute painless experience and I will be a customer in the future for sure and can't wait to return for more accessories

Ottie Jones
February 15, 2019

"Such a great experience! "

- Alayna

It was so great buying from the Subaru dealership! Brianna was so so nice to work with! She never pressured us at all and always made us feel like she had our absolute best interest at heart which is so rare! And not to mention Joe! He is the business manager and he is amazing and funny and made the whole experience even better! Just a bunch of wonderful humans working at Annapolis Subaru and I feel lucky to have found them!

Brianna Parkin
February 15, 2019

"Good experience at Annapolis Subaru"

- KCross

We had a good experience working with Annapolis Subaru for service on one car & purchase of a used car. I would recommend them & plan to go to them again in the future.

Andre Gayle
Steve Newman
Gary Stratton
Other Employees : Shannon Stratton
February 13, 2019

"Very helpful and knowledgeable"

- retired professional

Kevin Shipler worked with me to get the car that would fit my needs and my budget. He was very responsive to my needs and always courteous friendly.

Other Employees : bob carroll

Annapolis Subaru responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Kevin was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Annapolis Subaru

February 12, 2019

"Excellent service "

- SAMcDonough

This is the second car my family has bought from Annapolis Subaru. Ed, Billy, and the rest of Annapolis Subaru made it very easy for us to find cars that fit our needs and budget.

Ryan Crawford
Ed Rucker
Billy Sadtler

Annapolis Subaru responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

February 09, 2019

"Courteous.and professional."

- Brianisms

Kevin Shipler, went above and beyond to ensure that we knew exactly what the buying process would involve and after a test drive of.the vehicle we had chosen, took us through it seamlessly. No hard sell, just plenty of valuable information and a friendly demeanor.

Annapolis Subaru responded

We're so glad to hear Kevin was able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out with your recent sale! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Annapolis Subaru

February 09, 2019

"Great dealership"

- TREY.PARRISH85

Great time at Annapolis Subaru. They had the car I was looking for and I was able to take it on a good test drive to feel it out. After we got back we got right into the paperwork and let the lot with the car. Came with an Uber left with a new Subaru! The sales rep that helped me was Kevin and he was great very knowledgeable and made sure I knew everything about the car I was getting ready to purchase. I did come on a Saturday and it was really busy so there was some wait time before I could see the finance department; however the lounge area is nice and they had free hot chocolate coffee latte tea or whatever else you wanted.

Annapolis Subaru responded

Congratulations on your new Subaru! We're happy to hear our staff was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Annapolis Subaru

February 08, 2019

"Great experience!"

- MAEsposito51

After an initial rocky start with Annapolis Subaru I was introduced to a more experienced salesperson. Ed Rucker listened to what I was looking for, assisted with ordering, kept me up to date on delivery dates and was courteous and informative when I picked up my vehicle. Mr Rucker introduced me to a Delivery Specialist, Parts consultant, and Business Manager. All involved with my receiving final delivery of my new Forester made for a personal and very comfortable experience. I have been assured that my experience after purchase will continue with the same personal service. I look forward to to enjoying my future association with Annapolis Subaru

Sonja Anderson
Ed Rucker
Other Employees : Beth Ryan, Brandon Whytsell, Chris Heck, Bob Carroll

Annapolis Subaru responded

Hello, we are so happy to read such a great review about Annapolis Subaru! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

February 07, 2019

"Amazing experience!"

- Raymaster

Today was an amazing day! Susan, Ryan and Joe were amazing throughout the entire process. I came in with many doubts but they put my mind to ease and made sure I left in a great Volvo

Susan Coolen
Ryan Crawford
Other Employees : Kiersten Phelps

Annapolis Subaru responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

February 07, 2019

"lo-o-o-ng time returning customers"

- NOSTROMO1299

Our 2019 Crosstrex is the 4th Subaru we have purchased from Annapolis Subaru. Excellent product , competitive pricing and great customer service have kept us coming back.

Susan Coolen

Annapolis Subaru responded

Hello, thank you so much for your positive comments about Annapolis Subaru! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!