Annapolis Subaru

Erik Wangdahl, Leasing & Sales, Annapolis Subaru

Erik Wangdahl

Leasing & Sales

November 16, 2017

"Purchasied a Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium "

- SubaruFoesterforme

I would highly recommend working with Andre Gayle in the selection and purchase of a car. I appreciated that he offered for me to take the car out alone for a test drive or with him. I opted to go solo, as I really wanted to focus on the SUV and take my time driving and looking over the vehicle. He was courteous, informative, friendly and made purchasing the vehicle a seamless, enjoyable experience. Thank you for meeting all my questions with thoughtful and helpful responses. Andre Gayle and Annapolis Subaru were spectacular in all measures in the purchase process!

Andre Gayle

November 13, 2017

"Fantastic experience with Steve. Love my Outback!!"

- Lois

Steve was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and efficient. Arranged an immediate appraisal of my trade-in. No pressure when I need a few days after the first test drive of an Outback to think about the purchase. He responded immediately to my telephone questions, between day one and day two. When I returned on day two, he had all the paperwork assembled and coordinated seamlessly with the finance guy (Bob Carroll). He was more than willing to spend as much time as I needed to explain the many features of the vehicle. Given that my trade-in was a 2005, I had much to learn about the new car. Because I was on information overload (no fault of Steve) after the purchase, I love that Subaru offers a post sale, followup visit, two weeks later, with Heather, to thoroughly explain all the features of the car and answer any questions. Perfect!!

Steve Newman

November 13, 2017

"2017 Impreza Sport - Purchase"

- trevorgraf

Eric was great. He was thorough and paid attention to my needs. His sales technique was strong and he made his points without feeling like you were being pressured into anything. I walked out of there very happy and was not jerked around or sold a line of BS. The financing portion was just as efficient. My wife is now considering a Subaru based on the positive buying experience. Special thanks to the internet team, Amanda. She really set the stage for this positive sales transaction.

Eric Maier, Amanda Cooper