Annapolis Subaru

Jason Janz, Assistant Service Manager, Annapolis Subaru

Jason Janz

Assistant Service Manager

January 15, 2018

"Another great Annapolis Subaru experience!!!"

- SearsFamily

This was our 2nd purchase in 10 months from Annapolis Subaru. We went back because of our great experience we had the first time around. I won’t deal with another dealer. My family are customers for life.

Steve Newman

December 30, 2017

"New kind of car buying experience!"

- Red1

Ottie was great! He showed us the ropes, let us go for a ride without him, NOT my experience anywhere else, when he saw us looking at other vehicles, he was out the door to find out which one we wanted to drive next. He let us drive probably four cars before we found the one. Then it was really easy to talk to everyone there when we sat down to haggle. I will buy my next Subaru from Ottie!

December 27, 2017

"Best Customer Service Around"

- cswensen

Dealing with Ed Rucker and the rest of the Annapolis Subaru team was a pleasure. They take their time to make your experience stress free and enjoyable. Ed and the Subaru team work together like no other dealership I have been to. My wife has had 7 Subarus, and I can see why she continually seeks out Ed when she is ready for a new car.

Ed Rucker