Arrowhead Honda

Brandon Whitaker

Express Advisor

"Fantastic Service!"

- Honda Gal

As usual, fantastic service -- thank you for always being friendly, caring and helpful! Not only were we given a far price for the required parts but we were also given a deal on the new keys required for my 2003 Honda Accord that I purchased new back in 2002 from Arrowhead Honda. I LOVE my Honda!!

Nicholas Cicala
David Scott

September 22, 2018

"Fast and efficient service at Arrowhead Honda"

- Scottt53

I had an emergency dental appointment which I made the night before my 8am maintenance appointment so I called beforehand to give them a “heads up.” I would need several operations done and had to be out of there by 9am to make my dental appointment. I was not sure I could make it but thanks to Tom Urbina and the efficient people in the maintenance shop, my Tran fluid, Oil change and Serpentine belt change was completed on time. The car drives just fine and my dental emergency has been taken care of. Many thanks!

Tom Urbina

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Sean A.

Two words, Antwon Germany! Thanks for making my visit memorable. Was in a pinch and Antwon came to the rescue. Got my issue taken care off immediately and i was on my way. Thanks again.

Antwon Germany