Atlantic Hyundai

Vic Carver

John Grosso, Service Advisor, Atlantic Hyundai

John Grosso

September 16, 2018

"Great customer service "

- 2ezz4me

We leased a Tucson SEL from Atlantic Hyundai and we highly recommend them. Our sales reps Matthew Iaboni and Jesse Eiermann were fantastic, very helpful and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond to provide us with excellent customer service. Matt took his time to answer all of our questions and he showed us/ drove several different vehicles to help us make the right choice. He is courteous and articulate, not pushy at all - a rare sight in car dealerships. He spent 15 minutes showing us how to operate various features the dashboard. The leasing process was smooth and quick, and we left with our new car in less than 2 hours including paperwork. It was definitely worth taking a trip from Queens for this. Thank you Matt and Jesse, I will be sending all my friends and co-workers your way!

Matt Iaboni, Jesse Eiermann

September 15, 2018

"Great "

- Mister Mike

Got what I wanted for what I wanted to pay. Franswa was very helpful and he answered all my questions. I left with a full knowledge of how the car works.

Franswa Ligon
John Grosso
Chris Pompeo

September 14, 2018

"First service for my Ioniq "

- GPC60

Fast, convient and great service! I am pleased to say that I was able to get a 6 PM appointment on Monday! Other dealerships take note - you need convenient times for customers for service after work! Awesome experience!

Sandra Redway