Audi Naples

Audi Brand Specialist

June 02, 2018

"Great experience "

- Aldonovoa

I got to the dealership with my family after looking online inventory, i was pleased to see the car I wanted, It took less than 2 minutes for Luis to welcome us In the parking lot and less than 5 minutes to test drive the car. After I mentioned my needs he suggested many cars to fit my budget and showed 3 cars. In the end I decided for the first and he worked with me to get a better price and to trade in my car at a better value.

Keith Ahearn
Other Employees : Can’t remember his name, he prepared and explained the car features in detail

June 02, 2018

"Excellent buying experience "

- Audiowner416

Luis and Jason did a superb job helping us take home a new Q5. I wouldn’t hesitate to visit Naples Audi for my next purchase.

Jason Meixel

May 30, 2018

"very good"

- jproterra

Was heading over to buy the Acura MDX and decided to stop and test drive the Audi Q7 and never made it to the Acura dealer, purchased the Q7 that day.

Ali Taqi