Audi Naples

Mike Rogers, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Naples

Mike Rogers

Audi Brand Specialist

September 14, 2018

"Not an Audi, it’s a Benz thanks to Luis!"

- Corinne350!

I purchased a really cool pre-owned E350 4-magic MB Wagon from Luis. He was very professional and as an experienced expert in the luxury niche car industry he knew, and could speak to all the features and benefits of a Benz-even though he works at Audi. Luis was never pushy, followed up when he said he would, and lastly, is helping me ship the car out of the country. Luis is a respectful salesman who does his job really well. Thanks for making this a great experience!

September 14, 2018

"A truly great group of people"

- Scarab

I just released a new car with Audi not only because of the value of the product but because I really like the people working there. Luis, my salesman has been very helpful well before this recent transaction. He knows my likes and physical limitations that are the basis of my vehicle decision. Joey, my service person always goes above and beyond. The manager is friendly and we often talk just when I drop by. The finance manager is informative and easy to deal with. They have provided service on my car at my home and are willing to make available the technology expert as many times as it takes to understand all of the new technology on the car. In addition it is close to my home and loaners are always available when I need them. Hard to beat this group of people.

Keith Ahearn
Jason Meixel

September 11, 2018

"First Visit"

- jjohn65293

I bought my certified pre owned 2017 Q7 in Ft Myers, had some issues programming the remote to the car. I called Audi Corporate and they assured me it can be resolved. Called FT Myers for the 6th time and the basically told me Audi was lying and some newer models can't be programmed. Called Audi Naples to see what they would advise, talked to Corbin Kidd. What a professional, he walked me through the process and it works perfectly. Great road car!

Corbin Kidd