Auto City

Dmitry Syrbu

Ramil Bulatov, Sales Advisor, Auto City

Ramil Bulatov

January 15, 2019

"Helped me buy my first car"

- Brittberg

He was so nice and so understanding. He helped me find the Match for my family and got me in car same day . He was also patient with my children I highly recommend him

Alfred Mendoza

January 04, 2019

"Great Experience!"

- ericacolette

I had an amazing experience at Auto City. Everyone that I encountered was so very helpful and welcoming. JR explained gratefully everything to me and was very personable. I hear of so many people that have horrible experiences with car dealerships. This was my first time buying a car from a dealership and I will definetly reccommend to anyone looking for a vehicle in this area. I was comfortable that I was given the best option for me and ver happy that I was taken care of.

Jose Martinez
JR Sesi

December 21, 2018

"Thank you, Dmitry ,good job!!"

- Ted10

Dmitry was very helpful on helping me choose my car , explained , options and functions on car. Very friendly . Gave my space , not pushy. They even let me drive the car by myself. Drove car for a good 20 minutes on freeway, to get feel for it. Good job Dmitry.

Dmitry Syrbu