Auto City

Denis  Ure Fainzilber, Finance/Sales Advisor, Auto City

Denis Ure Fainzilber

Finance/Sales Advisor

October 18, 2017

"Stress free /no pressure"

- Christiana

Every interaction with this dealership was prompt, friendly and professional. I felt informed and the process was incredibly transparent. There was no pressure and I’m incredibly happy with my purchase. My salesman Al, was terrific and really listened to what parameters I had and found me the perfect car.

Alfred Mendoza

October 12, 2017

"Great Customer Service!"

- Curt E

My experience yesterday at Auto City was professional, informative and friendly thanks to our sales rep JR Sesi. Although I did not purchase the vehicle I looked at, JR offered to printed out the carfax for me on another car I was going to look at (at another dealership).

JR Sesi

October 09, 2017

"Friendly and not pushy"

- AnthonyRS

Auto city had really helped me out and find a plan that works for me.They were not pushy at all and even let you test drive the car by yourself! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase car for a good deal.

Ramil Bulatov