Auto City

Mike Manastyrski

June 17, 2018

"Great Experience Ever"

- mmramido

Great place to shop for a car as soon I get in the building Mike give a pleasant hello and offer a drink tried to help right away. And Stan give a great deal I got what a want I walk away went home happy with my new Honda CR-V all employees of Auto City are all friendly I really like that place I’m 100% satisfied.

Mike Manastyrski
Stan Shabalin

June 16, 2018

"Great experience "

- GEstrada760

Had a great experience with Autocity buying my Dodge Ram JR gave me great customer service and explained everything to me in great detail. He went above and beyond to make my experience great and enjoyable.

JR Sesi

June 13, 2018

"Great Service!"

- shawnflewis2970

I was a little concerned when I first walked because everyone seemed busy but Dmitry came over to see if I needed anything. I explained that I wanted to see the car I found on cars.com, he explained that someone was test driving and was interested in the vehicle. I said I would wait. After test driving the car and asking questions Dmitry was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He even took the time to understand my concerns. I got car I wanted with lots of help from Dmitry. I see why so many have given this place such great reviews.

Dmitry Syrbu