Auto City

Jose Martinez

February 17, 2018

"Great service"

- Adam McCabe

Very friendly and helpful made my car buying experience easy. I would recommend if you're looking for a used car to go to autocity

JR Sesi
Dmitry Syrbu

February 17, 2018

"No hassle vehicle purchase"

- Darla

Found the car online. Checked to be sure it was still in stock. Met with Mike Manastyrski, who answered every question. Explained all the car functions. Helped me synch my cell phone. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Mike Manastyrski

February 16, 2018

"WOW!!!"

- AVT1028

Everything ran really smooth. I found this dealership online. I made an appointment to look at a vehicle. Test drove two that I was looking at and history was made! My salesman was Alfred and my finance man was Jorge. The two of them together worked out some great mojo!!! Due to my credit, I didn’t get the vehicle I wanted, but I got a much newer car with less mileage. In any event, I left a VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER and will recommend these two to anyone looking for a new car! Btw...I give Jorge ??????????s too!!!

Alfred Mendoza