Auto City

Jorge Bustamante

December 18, 2018

"Awesome I"

- Happy life

I am grateful for my sales advisor Dmitry Syrbu, who is patient, honest, and offers a great deal of valuable advices to me:) I will look for Dmitry for my next purchase and I will introduce my friends who are in the market to Dmitry.

December 17, 2018

"Over the top enjoyable"

- CamiAudi

Yesterday I went in looking for Mazda. They had the exact model and trim I was looking for! But when I got to their lot, I couldn't believe how many nice cars they had available. I believe they said they had over 200 cars on their lot. After looking around I found four SUVs that I wanted to test drive. I definitely made these guys work for the sale. Three of the cars were in the very back causing them to move everything in it's a way just so I could test drive it. Instead of being annoyed, like a normal person would be, they were very happy to move around the vehicles so I can test drive the exact one I wanted. Instead of the 2018 Mazda I had my eye on for weeks, I took home an Audi Q3 and I could not be happier! I couldn't believe that I found a luxury car in my price range. No where else would I be able to find an Audi, a BMW or Mercedes Benz in my price range (I test drove all 3). These guys are definitely a hidden gem! We are not from San Diego but I guarantee next time we need a car, we'll be driving all the way to San Diego just to buy from these guys. I worked with three gentleman: Chris, JR and Jose. All three of them were so amazing and happy to help with anything. This was not an ordinary car buying experience. It was fun! I'm so thankful we found these guys! I got an amazing deal on an amazing car and I didn't feel like I was cheated or ripped off. absolutely the best experience I've ever had at a dealership and it was all thanks to Chris, RJ and Jose! You guys rock!!! I could definitely not recommend anyone better to buy a car from!

Jose Martinez
JR Sesi
Other Employees : Chris Samuels

December 12, 2018

"Thank you Dmitry"

- Alalolo

Dmitry was very informative and did not pressure at all. He was very polite and helped the whole process go smoothly. Thank you, Dmitry! It was a pleasure.

Used 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $12400