Auto Wholesale

Rodney Yohe, Sales Manager, Auto Wholesale

September 23, 2018

"Great dealer "

- e_loris

Best dealer to get a car in Wilmington. Wonderful employees, willing to work with you and give you great price. Been working with them for years. Definitely recommend!

September 07, 2018

"Great Vehicles Great People Great Deals"

- Fastdraw

I have gotten several vehicles from Auto Wholesale and every time I have driven away never looking back thinking I could have gotten a better deal. Buying a vehicle can be a pain so why deal with the pushy salespeople when you can just look and try then buy if it fits your needs. I will buy again and again. I have not tried the service they offer but as I age I think its time I look into someone else looking after my vehicles. Thanks Auto Wholesale..!.!.!.!

September 05, 2018

"Excellence walking and talking, and handing over the keys!!!"

- kandi.meg

My husband and I purchased a vehicle from this dealership two years ago, and we could not have been more pleased. Rodney was our salesperson, and he was sooooo knowledgeable and demonstrated incredible expertise, finesse (with loan especially), and customer service. We were exceedingly pleased. Now it's time for us to buy another vehicle, and while viewing the Auto Wholesale website, I discovered Dealer Rater. So glad I did too.

Used 2017 Toyota Corolla, $15990