AutoStar USA

285 Smokey Park Highway, Asheville, North Carolina 28806

165 Reviews of AutoStar USA

February 19, 2019

"Fast, Easy, Peace of mind."

- Rvardiman

John and Mike were great to work with, I let them know what I was looking for and within minutes they found a truck that fit perfectly. Even though it was on a different lot they had it moved over to their lot and once it was there they called me, I ended up driving it home that day. I was very impressed with how easy it was as well as how professional both John and Mike where I would definitely recommend Autostar to anybody looking for a vehicle.

February 18, 2019

"Amazing "

- This Guy

I love dealing with Autostar because they have so many locations to get cars from. I never felt limited by what was on the lot. The whole staff was helpful in helping me find what I wanted. Amanda took the time to really find out what I was trying to accomplish and it really showed when she presented the deal from the bank. Impressed with how they do business and I will be back for my next vehicle and the one after and the one after!

February 18, 2019

"Auto star has an amazing staff"

- Rmaney12

Auto star is amazing they have a wonderful staff and they do whatever it takes So that you can drive off in the car of your dreams.

Jesica Palacios
February 15, 2019

"Very great place to buy a car"

- godzillafan38

It was really nice getting our Jeep from them. Very nice people to do business with when my brother gets his business he is going to buy a truck from them.

Jesica Palacios
Feb 18, 2019 -

AutoStar USA responded

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you had a great experience at AutoStar of Sylva!

February 14, 2019

"Superb Customer Service"

- Satisfied Customer

De-Atra Collins and Mike Baker we’re responsive to my needs from the moment I arrived at AutoStar. They are friendly and made purchasing my car a breeze! The next time I am in the market to buy another car, I will call them first.

De-Atra Collins
Chris Eckert

AutoStar USA responded

Thanks for leaving a review about your experience with our awesome team in West Asheville! We're so glad we were able to find you a car you love. Welcome to the AutoStar family!

February 13, 2019

"Great Customer Service."

- AlexLongRN

I had not purchased a new or used car in sixteen years and sure enough a few things have changed since then. John Burke and Mike Baker did a wonderful job in walking me through the process, as well as bringing the car I wanted from a distant franchise lot and letting me keep it for a day to have an independent mechanic evaluation. I got the car I wanted and within my budget.

AutoStar USA responded

Thanks Alex! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you are loving the Juke! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review about your experience here in West Asheville =]

February 13, 2019

"Easy No Hassle Process"

- dlkowalewski

I saw the car on Saturday and contacted them on Monday and they made the process very easy and painless. I absolutely love my new car.

Chris Williams
Brandt Howard
Kaitlyn Constante

AutoStar USA responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience here in Canton! So glad to hear you're loving the new car. We're happy we could help!

February 12, 2019

"Nice people"

- Tery01

Liked the honesty and eagerness to help and commitment in getting me a truck and making sure I was satisfied. It made it easy and I m glad I purchased my second vehicle from them

Shane King

AutoStar USA responded

Thank you! Hope you are enjoying the new truck! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience here in Sylva!

February 11, 2019

"Awesome "

- Chevyownerx2

Very helpful and friendly staff..I would recommend stopping by and checking them out. I would visit them again if I should find myself in the market for another vehicle.

AutoStar USA responded

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you coming by and giving us your business. Hope that Chevy is treating you well and you're enjoying it!

AutoStar USA responded

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you coming by and giving us your business in West Asheville. Hope that Chevy is treating you well and you're enjoying it!

February 09, 2019

"Amazing people to work with!"

- Hudson

This was a wonderful car buying experience! Amanda and Shane were fantastic! Couldn't ask for a better experience! My whole family will continue to purchase cars here! This is the 4th vehicle my family has got thru autostar!!

Shane King

AutoStar USA responded

Thanks Jacob! Hope you and Ashley are loving the Ford Escape! Thank you for continuing to choose AutoStar and for trusting us with your business.