Autohaus on Edens

283 Reviews of Autohaus on Edens

January 19, 2019

"Fuel line leaking "

- Bruce Sonen

Great people, who do what they say! They don’t say one thing and do something else! Trusted since my 1st car from 2004 going on my 7th lease. Eddie in service is the BOMB!!

Eddie Garcia
Prem Parikh
Other Employees : Michael Rosengarten
January 18, 2019

"Leasing a new Car and Model"

- Barbie0525

Every part of this process was smooth and easy. Our Salesman Adrian made it an enjoyable experience! He helped me decide which model and finance plan best meet my needs.

Nahrain Abraham
Adrian Botis
Mark Hoegler
January 18, 2019

"Leased a 2018 E-Class"

- vetkhan45

I had an amazing experience at this dealership in leasing a 2018 E-Class. Kevin James was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and very understanding to our car buying need. Kevin James made this car buying the best ever experience. The finance manager and the Technical expert were also extremely friendly and helpful. I would give this car buying a 5-Star experience.

Nahrain Abraham
Kevin James
Jan 18, 2019 -

Autohaus on Edens responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We are happy to hear that Kevin James provided the experience that you deserve! Thank you for your patronage.

"Excellent "

- ANTHARRIS23

My experience was fast and efficient. The staff took very good care of myself and my family. A++ Rating Would most definitely refer and return

Adrian Botis

Autohaus on Edens responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your patronage!

"Excellent service "

- Electronic Cafe

The entire team carries a friendly nature with a big smile on their faces. Love going for Auto services at Mercedes benz. I wouldn’t go any where else!!

Tom Lood

Autohaus on Edens responded

Thank you very much for the great review! We truly appreciate your business. Thanks for your loyalty!

"Leased renewal "

- ZAHIDRANDHAWA

Ricky is truly an exceptional guy; very knowledgeable, respectful and professional. This is my second time that I have gone back to him as my lease was coming up for renewal. I have been very impressed and satisfied with my experience of dealing with him and everyone else in sales at Autohaus. Thanks

Ricky Pena

Autohaus on Edens responded

Hi Zahid, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with Rick. It is always great to hear about someone who enjoys working with our staff! We thank you for your patronage!

"Pleasant experience "

- KHALID698

My first visit to the service center and was happy with The experience. The car was serviced as described. No surprises. Gave a good loaner.

Autohaus on Edens responded

We are delighted to hear that your first experience with our Service Department went well! Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your business!

January 15, 2019

"Tom Lood is wonderful"

- statcat

I love going to Autohaus on Edens. Tom Lood is the best..goes beyond the call of duty always. The service experience from him is always A1. Extremely competent, personable, and easy to work with. I enjoy being at Autohaus while my Mercedes is serviced. Nice facilities and very comfortable!

Tom Lood

Autohaus on Edens responded

Thanks for the informative review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

January 14, 2019

"Friendly and helpful"

- YOUNGBUBBE

Seems like all employees that were encountered made you feel like you were their best customer. All ensured I had a great experience. Would do business again.

Nicholas Maniatis
Joshua Weil

Autohaus on Edens responded

Thanks for the great review. We're glad to hear that you were given the experience you deserve. We hope to see you again soon!

January 14, 2019

"Excellent pro-active service"

- ROBERT.S.SPENCER

The dealer called me to schedule the normal service indicated for the time and miles on my car. Scheduling was easy, timing was convenient for me and estimate of time to complete the service was spot on. Friendly, efficient check in, everything handled completely and all round excellent experience.