Autohaus on Edens

Prem Parikh

November 13, 2018

"Great service "

- LICASG123 Verified Customer

Had a tire fail and drove right to service and they replaced tire within a short time which enabled me to complete my appointments for the day.

Ken Dunaway
Other Employees : Kelly

November 12, 2018

"Always satisfied!!!"

- R-MELTZER Verified Customer

Ed Garcia is my service manager and has never let me down. I trust Ed in every way to keep my car and me happy.

Oleg Shmuylovskiy
Eddie Garcia

November 12, 2018

"Great first service!"

- Peace of Mind Verified Customer

The 10K service that I received from Tom Lood and Autohaus on Edens Mercedes was spectacular. I called prior to the service and left word on the few specific items that I wanted covered and that I'd need a car for the day. The team made sure that I was greeted promptly, even though Tom was busy with another customer when I arrived. I received a nice, clean loaner car and Tom followed up during the day via text on the car's status. The car was serviced expertly and washed, including floor mats - thanks! Tom took the time to review with me everything that was covered. Overall, excellent experience!

Tom Lood