Autosport Honda

Damian Wadiak

Jane Kronenwetter, Sales Manager, Autosport Honda

Jane Kronenwetter

September 18, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service "

- SM1234

Brian at Autosport Honda was beyond helpful! He made the process of buying a car immensely less stressful! Brian went out of his way to help make sure I was getting the best deal. He also called to check on how I was doing and how I was liking the car after I purchased it. I would highly recommend getting your next car from Brian at Autosport Honda.

Brian DiPaolo

September 18, 2018

"New Honda purchase"

- HRV-er

Regardless of what Honda vehicle you’re interested in, Autosport Honda is the place to be! Ask for Brian DiPaolo, he was wonderful to work with and takes care of his customers. Highly recommend!

Brian DiPaolo

September 17, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Nana Yaa

Michael Bailey went above and beyond for me with the purchase of my new Honda Pilot. I went to another Honda Dealership to get a Pilot and wanted one with a NAVI. This dealership refused to get me one and insisted that every one used their phone these days!!. I called Michael because he had helped me 16 years ago when I bought my Honda Odyssey. He asked me to come over to Bridgewater Honda and did his very best to accommodate my every need. I am very happy with my purchase and will be forever grateful to him and Autosport Honda. .

Jonas Amemasor