Avondale Toyota

Scottie Williams

Elgin Castro, Sales Manager, Avondale Toyota

Elgin Castro

October 10, 2017

"Easy peezy nice and breezy!"

- Christine

This is the 3rd car we have bought from Reece and will recommend his sales approach to all. Great car buying experience with Reece. Dealership is a comfortable place to be also throughout the process.

October 09, 2017

"Straight forward, easy, no hassle"

- Csauceda

I worked with Reece Speakman when buying my used car. I knew what I wanted and didn’t want to be persuaded into buying something else or more than I could afford. Reece was able to get me into the car I wanted faster than paint drying in Death Valley. No haggling needed. Price was firm, firm but fair. It was convienent working with him from start to finish and made me feel comfortable during my entire car purchase. No dealing with strange finance department advisors or awkward cashiers. Reece did it all with honest and genuine care. My grandma is now a 3 time car buyer from Reece and will no longer have to worry about being taken advantage of due to “sales tactics” or “bartering skills”.

October 09, 2017

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever!!"

- Clance

We've purchased 2 new Toyota Camrys from Reece and both experiences were great. The first time was in 2014. We shopped different dealer's. We chose Toyota because of Reece. He gave us his cell number, was super knowledgeable and easy going. We were at a competitors dealership and they seriously pissed me off and were idiots. As we were talking to the guy, I sent Reece a text asking if he was working, he said yes and I said we'll be right over. In less than 90 minutes we completed all paperwork and drove away in our new car. This was because Reece was the ONLY person we had to deal with from beginning to end, that's how Toyota operates. 2 years later I wanted a new car but didn't need one. Reece had left the state so I just said forget it. A year later he came back to AZ and we went to visit him. Shortly after I traded in the 2014 for a 2017 with Reece again. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Reece for your car buying experience. It'll be the best car purchasing transaction you'll ever have!

Avondale Toyota, Avondale, AZ, 85323