Avondale Toyota

Elgin Castro

July 27, 2018

"Best experience "

- Chloea17

I gave a 5 start experience because it actually was the best experience I had out of the three times I’ve purchased cars at different dealerships Maribel Johnson made me feel comfortable and almost like I knew her forever and I could definitely tell she was genuine and treated me as if she was looking out for a family memeber giving all the accurate information and notnonce did she pressure me to having to buy the car I did I recommend anyone looking to be treated well and with honesty to go see my friend LA CHILENA

July 21, 2018

"None like any other!!"

- grandma of 20

To be honest, we first went to Avondale Toyota because we knew the sales tax was below any in Phoenix. We knew exactly what kind of car we wanted and what color. The receptionist at the front desk called a salesman for us and here walks Scottie. The moment we met him we liked him. He had a smile the whole time he was with us... very personable. The experience became even better when he told us he was the only person we would be dealing with. Thank you Avondale Toyota. That made it so easy. Scottie, never pressured us ... he let us take our time. we even left the first day and said we had to think about it. We called him the next day and said we would be there that evening. He had the car ready for us. He was very knowledgeable in every aspect of the car. Every button was explained in detail (being a woman I had many questions) and patience. I would surely recommend Scottie to any of my friends without hesitation. Truly a great experience in car buying. I will always go back to Avondale Toyota.

Scottie Williams

July 09, 2018

"Really patient and informative and joyful "

- Randol

I was recommended to her by one of the coworkers that used to work there. I am really happy that I didn’t get in contact with her because she found the best solution most flexible financing for me. She was also more than happy to help me on the path. She made my first time buying a new car really easy and not pushing to buy a higher car. I visit her before just to gather information one day and she was able to help me out and give me the details. It made me happy that she was very patient with me because even though I did not understand the first time she took time to explain it more. I’m happy one of the previous employers recommended her to me because was just a great professional salesperson.

New 2018 Toyota Tacoma, $33766