BMW of Freehold

Stephen Semo

March 23, 2019

"Great experience "

- Sabrina Z

We worked with Nicholas and had a very positive experience. He made us feel comfortable and didn’t project a “sales” type attitude. We fell in love with the drive and salesmanship and in turn left with a brand new car. I would highly recommend BMW freehold, specifically Nicholas. He was very polite and attentive, made us a deal we were comfortable with. Thank you bmw freehold!

Nick Marchesani

March 22, 2019

"Phenomenal Car Buying Experience"

- Torna

On a whim I stopped at the dealership just to see what they had. Wasn’t really expecting to buy a new BMW but I saw one I liked and went inside to speak with a Car Advisor. Lucky for me Mark was assigned to assist me. When I tell you it was the most effortless car buying experience I have ever had that would be an understatement. The treatment I received from Mark was an undeniable blessing. So much so that when my daughter was looking for a car I took her to see Mark because I knew he would take good care of her. He listens to the type of vehicle you want, how much you want to spend and He Delivers!! That’s the type of person He is. DCH BMW Of Freehold is fortunate to have him.

March 21, 2019

"Exceptional service "

- Shanea29

Mark was excellent! He paid close attention and listened to what I said I wanted and took it seriously. Mark exuded exceptional customer service and went above and beyond in meeting my needs and what I was looking for!

New 2019 BMW X4, $68545

2019 BMW X4

New 2019 BMW X3, $50885

New 2019 BMW X3, $48835

New 2019 BMW X3, $49645

• Lunch Service
  • Loaner Cars
  • Free Full Tank of Gas (with every purchase)
  • Inside Delivery Area