Bill Bryan Kia

Dustin Rooney

January 08, 2019

"Best car deal ever!"

- Jencat01

I purchased my Niro in Sept and I love it! Keith Fennelly was my salesman and he was most accommodating to my car needs. He was very kind,.helpful, and I didn’t feel pressured into buying something I didn’t want. I would buy another Kia from Keith when I need a new car again. I highly recommend this dealership! They have made me feel very welcome and appreciated as a customer. I drive 74 miles a day to work and home and my Niro gets such good gas mileage that the most I have spent in gas a week is $24.00. With what I was spending in gas in my previous car and what I am spending now , i am only spending $169.00 more a month for a new car pmt.

Keith Fennelly

January 07, 2019

"Very Nice experience "

- dee

Laurie was really nice to work with. I didn't feel any pressure to buy out of my comfort zone and she was very knowledgeable about the 2015 Sedona I bought. She made this an awesome experience for My husband and I. I will definitely come back and see Laurie when I am looking for another car!

Laurie Perkins
Other Employees : Elmehde Jabine

December 29, 2018

"Very pleasant car purchasing experience"

- DJ

Did not think I could ever say that about a car purchasing experience. The process was painless. Dealing with our sales person, Tim Lile, made it so. We had been researching buying a new vehicle for about two months and this was our second time visiting Bill Bryan Kia during this process. During our first visit, after test driving a new Kha Sorento, we explained to Tim that we were just startling to look and was not ready to buy. No pressure from Tim. Six weeks later we returned to deal with Tim again. Tim is very knowledgeable and was very patient explaining all the features, especially the infotainment technology and all the driving assistance features. We are confidant that we made the right new car purchase, from the right sales person, at the right dealership. We highly recommend Tim Like and Bill Bryan Kia.

Tim Lile