Bill Jacobs MINI

Naperville, IL

527 Reviews
Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free to call us at the number listed above or send us an email using the contact us page.
Contact Dealership

2491 Aurora Ave

Naperville, IL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 527 reviews

February 20, 2024

Service at this dealership is a pleasure. The space is immaculate, the waiting area quiet with TV, snacks and bevs. The valet was friendly and professional. My service advisor, Mitch Shefvel More

by C Mc
Mitch Shefveland
February 19, 2024

Went in to get my car serviced and was welcomed by an incredible service advisor Steven Erazo. More

by liv
February 19, 2024

Steven Erazo was so professional and very helpful while I went to get my car serviced. More

by liam
February 19, 2024

Had a great advisor, Steven Erazo. He kept me up to date with my car while it was getting serviced. Great experience. More

by elena
February 19, 2024

Overall I had a great experience getting my car serviced. My advisor Steven Erazo was so helpful. More

by damon
February 19, 2024

Steven Erazo was so helpful after I brought in my car to get serviced. Great experience. More

by bonnie
February 19, 2024

Overall a great experience. We worked with Ali D., and he was very professional, cheerful and a joy to interact with. He really hustled for us, and he was really pleasant throu More

by lindsayhoward27
Sales Price Transparency
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Ali Daraiseh
February 12, 2024

Mitchell Shefveland was super helpful for not only my service but for also helping my dad order a part for his car. Went above and beyond and was very kind. More

by a99diaz
Workmanship
Service Time
Mitchell Shefveland
Feb 13, 2024 -

Bill Jacobs MINI responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

January 31, 2024

Mitch was amazing! He was able to get my car in super quick and get it out fast too! Thanks Mitch! More

by Jkuefler
Workmanship
Service Time
Mitch S
Feb 02, 2024 -

Bill Jacobs MINI responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Bill Jacobs MINI! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Feb 02, 2024 -

Bill Jacobs MINI responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MINI Service Center. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

January 25, 2024

Went to get my car serviced the other day and had a terrific experience with my service advisor Steven Erazo More

by Valerie
Jan 27, 2024 -

Bill Jacobs MINI responded

Hi Valerie, thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Have a great day!