Bill Utter Ford

Michael RodriQuez, Sales Consultant new and preowned, Bill Utter Ford

Michael RodriQuez

Sales Consultant new and preowned

January 17, 2019

"Great Service Department "

- NORMALYNNI Verified Customer

I first used the service department about 8 years ago when I had a Saturn. I was so impressed, that I bought 3 Ford Edges from them since. It is the only service I use.

Doyle Chaffin
Other Employees : Alex Seal

January 17, 2019

"Good dealership, good product, good people, and great care!"

- DIANNA.ADKINS7 Verified Customer

I have been coming to this dealership since 2005 even though I have lived in other cities at various times. Why you ask? It is simple; they treat me and my car with respect and good care. I always know they have my best interest in mind when I need anything repaired or serviced on my car. Service is done in a reasonable amount of time at a reasonable cost and the ability to schedule an appointment is really convenient. My family and I highly recommend Bill Utter Ford.

Greg Hall, Alex in "fast lane"

"Excellent customer service!"

- Adrianp23 Verified Customer

Excellent customer service from Adam and Mike! The process of buying a car was stress free. I did not feel pressured to buy the car or felt like they were using sales tactics. The entire process was short and painless from the test drive to the finance.

Adam Russell