Bill Utter Ford

Directions

3,538 Reviews of Bill Utter Ford

Sort by
July 05, 2022

Very pleased with your work on my vehicle. Fast and reliable work, nice job washing the truck. More

by Carlos Figarella
Christina Flook, Alex Celis
July 03, 2022

Ii was pleased with the professionalism of service and very timely and courteous the service was thank you More

by Neworleans951
Cameron Smith

Bill Utter Ford responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful experience working with the Bill Utter Ford team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

July 02, 2022

Thank you for all your help and quick response time when I called for additional issues More

by ryanisban
Danny Morris

Bill Utter Ford responded

Thank you for this positive review and rating! We appreciate your support of us here at Bill Utter Ford.

July 01, 2022

Met all my needs seamlessly and informed me timely from picking up my truck one day and delivered the next morning. More

by Marilyn
Tony King

Bill Utter Ford responded

Thanks for your praise, Marilyn! We're thrilled our team delivered prompt, communicative assistance that shaped an easy service experience. We hope to work with you again at Bill Utter Ford!

June 30, 2022

Miff, Monty & Bob are always a PLEASURE to work with, always Fast, Friendly and Courteous, they even washed the Edge before I picked it up, More

by PATTYSTOVALL
Miff Center, Bob Lynn, Monty Elbert
Jun 30, 2022 -

Bill Utter Ford responded

Thanks for highlighting some of the Bill Utter Ford team that made your experience an awesome one! We look forward to seeing you again next time. Take care!

June 30, 2022

Very attentive to what is requested and good at keeping me updated on the progress of my vehicle. More

by jlzygiel
Alex Celis
Jul 01, 2022 -

Bill Utter Ford responded

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate you trusting Bill Utter Ford with your vehicle and are delighted to know that you're a satisfied customer.

June 30, 2022

Tony is on top of taking care of his customers. He goes above and beyond. More

by S.KISSELL
Tony King
Jul 01, 2022 -

Bill Utter Ford responded

Thank you for the rave review about Tony! We appreciate you choosing Bill Utter Ford for your auto service needs.

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much Bill Utter Ford for the amazing service. Our (young) sons truck was stolen and recovered. It was a terrible situation for a 19 year old. Your service manager and mechanic went More

by Wendy Looper
Jeff Bolin, Danny Morris
Jun 30, 2022 -

Bill Utter Ford responded

Thank you for the rave review, Wendy! We are so glad to hear that our team could assist in this challenging situation and ensure your son is safe out on the road. Our team at Bill Utter Ford appreciates your feedback. Have a great day!

June 28, 2022

❤️❤️❤️this Dealership. Professional & Friendly & very Clean inside & out! Tv & Refreshments available. Always wash vehicle with every service! More

by Debbie
Alex Celis
Jun 29, 2022 -

Bill Utter Ford responded

Debbie, thank you for stopping by to share your thoughtful feedback! We are happy to have you as a Bill Utter Ford customer and we look forward to welcoming you back for your future service needs. Drive safely!

June 28, 2022

I’ve always had a good experience with Bill Utter Ford. The sales team, as well as the service team, has always treated me well! More

by belvaparham
Colton
Jun 29, 2022 -

Bill Utter Ford responded

We really appreciate your continued business and your confidence in our team! Thank you for trusting Bill Utter Ford with your vehicle, we look forward to seeing you next time.

1 - 10 of 3,538 results