Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood

Todd Zamler

Tom Bommarito, General Sales Manager, Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood

Tom Bommarito

February 13, 2018

"Todd Eversgerd went above and beyond, "

- Terri F

I was taken on a tour of the dealership. Todd does not live to far from me, and he stated if I had any questions or concerns about my Nissan Rogue, or needed help setting anything up on the car, he would be more than happy to stop by on his way to or from work.............You do not normally get that kind of service.......He has a great personality and it was a pleasure doing business with him. My friends Al and Sharon Pruett recommended him to me, and actually took me there, as they among with the rest of their family members, cousins, etc have bought several cars from Todd, and I was told they would never going anywhere else and I can see why!!!! I will continue to do business with Todd. Thank you

Todd Eversgerd

February 05, 2018

"Very Patient"

- KELLBELL

This was the only salesman who would give my 77 year old mother who called from AZ the time of day. She wanted to purchase a car for a surprise for her grandson. She and I tried in vain with a Nisan dealer in South County, but no one would even call her back. She finally got a hold of Todd, who was very professional and patient with her and his follow though was fabulous! Can't say enough good things about this guy. The only reason I did not give the dealership a five star rating has nothing to do with Todd. The guy who did the paperwork was very hard to follow and I kept having to ask him to slow down. But overall, the best experience we have had buying a car!

Todd Eversgerd

February 05, 2018

"Worth the six hour drive!"

- BamaBelle

Searched for the very best deal on a Nissan Rogue and found it at Bommarito Nissan in Hazelwood! Sam was EXTREMELY helpful and courteous throughout the process, especially considering that we did everything over the phone. Drove from Alabama to Hazelwood to meet with Sam and purchase the car, and the experience could not have been any more pleasant. Sam was literally waiting at the door when we pulled in to the dealership! He was very thorough in answering all questions and took the time to sit with me and walk me through the features of the car before I drove off. Absolutely worth the six hour drive to deal with such pleasant folks.

Sam Devers