Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood

Rich Moore

November 16, 2017

"Why go anywhere else?"

- oldretiredcouple

We realize good customer service and great customer service. Bommarito service/sales/staff are awesome. Fair and honest. Service department explains the work to be done, listens to your concerns, welcomes you back each visit. Never a bother for them. That's why we keep going back. They are good negotiators and understand your needs.

Paul Pittman
Other Employees : Rob Vinard, Service manager Jeff

November 11, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Mickayla32330

I came in to Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood to buy a new 2017 Nissan Versa SV CVT after losing my car in an accident, which was a 2017 Nissan Versa SV CVT as well that I had bought nine months prior. Todd Eversgerd made the experience very welcoming. He showed me a good selection of the Nissan Versas available and let me test drive a few. He knew everything possible about the Versa, which was very helpful. As being just a young person buying a car on my own, my budget was not too large, but Todd lowered the vehicle down to an affordable price without trouble. Window tint was the biggest thing I was looking for in a car due to feeling safe and secure because I work in the city and after realizing tint was not in my budget he threw it in at the end of the deal, which was the best thing possible. After buying my car he showed me videos about my cars features, informed me of all the things included with the purchase, such as a couple free oil changes and even gave me a tour of the service center. I recommend Todd Eversgerd to anyone who is in the market for a new car. 10/10, five stars.

November 07, 2017

"Tyler change my expectation."

- Joel Plourde

I previously spoke with a different employee and after a that interaction I did not expect to visit this location. A few months later, I decided to call once more and talk to someone different. Tyler was not like other sale professionals who only want to talk to if you are in front of them. He was receptive and talked what was important to me, not him. After that conversation I decided to come in the same day and was pleased with the services he provided even when they worry closing soon. I have been in sales for over 15 years and was overly pleased with my interaction with Tyler. I have recommended him before and just again today. I hope that he is available the next time i am in the market. I will definitely contact him first.

Tyler Coleman