Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood

661 Dunn Rd, Hazelwood, Missouri 63042

Todd Eversgerd, Nissan Sales, leasing & Product Specialist, Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood

Todd Eversgerd

Tom Bommarito

September 19, 2018

"Purchased a Rogue "

- Customer

My salesmen was very helpful and accommodating. He stayed very late to finish up loose ends, which was very unexpected. Great service also from the Financial gentleman that stayed late also. Sorry, I don’t remember his name. But he had a great picture of his family in his office!

Aaron Covert

September 19, 2018

"Recommended"

- author

Todd made buying my new car very easy. He wasn't pushy at all and he took the time to explain my options to me. I love my new car!

Todd Eversgerd

September 18, 2018

"Paul Pittman"

- Tanaltima

I bought my 2014 Nissan Altima from Paul Pittman at Bommarito Nissan. He went out of his way to be sure I received the best deal on my Altima , he called to follow up and be sure everything was good with my car. I was impressed with his service and my care buying experience was very pleasant . Wonderful serivce, I would buy a Nissan from him again.

Paul Pittman