Bournival Jeep

Mike Hollis

January 18, 2019

"New Jeep"

- Trout1

Ryan Murby was great to work with. Understood our needs, directed us to the Jeeps that met those needs and gave us the space to drive the cars and make a decision. I have had many experiences with Mike in servicing and all went well. - John Sullivan

Ryan Murby
Mike Fletcher

January 15, 2019

"Best car buying experience with Ian"

- Kierstie

In my opinion, Ian Mitchell should be awarded Best Salesperson Ever! Ian went above and beyond any expectation I had when shopping for a Jeep. When I was undecided between a manual or automatic, Ian lined them up side by side so I could test drive them to compare the difference. His professionalism, understanding, easy going attitude helped with any anxiety I had with buying a car. Even when they didn’t have the inventory with the exact specifications I wanted, he looked around at other dealers so that I would be 100% happy with my new car purchase, even if it meant not buying from him. He even followed up after my car purchase to make sure I was happy and offered up his time if I had any questions at all about the Jeep. I would highly recommend going to Ian first for any and all car buying needs...he is the best!

Ian Mitchell

January 06, 2019

"Years of Service "

- JBridges

I purchased my first Jeep from Bournival in 1997. Since then I’ve purchased/leased three others. The service I’ve received and relationships I’ve made there is wonderful. They listen to you, respect your time and try their best to find what suits your needs not theirs. It took me over a month to find and purchase my recent Grand Cherokee and I’m extremely grateful for their efforts and patience. Bournival Jeep will always be my go-to dealership.

Rob McGrath