Braeger Ford

New Vehicle Sales Manager

October 22, 2017

"Unparalleled Customer Experience"

- Andrew Boggs

My wife and I used to dread going into car dealerships due to pushy sales staff that wouldn't listening to what we were looking for. We would spend up to 6 hours at the dealerships leaving with the feeling of defeat and exhaustion. At Braeger they make the car buying/leasing experience the exciting time you hope for when laying out so much money. The sales staff is pleasant and always make you feel like their only customer. Best of all their processes are time efficient. We will continue to come back to Braeger time after time.

Santiago Anaya
Ryan Heine
Christina Sciortino
Dan Baumann

October 21, 2017

"I'm so happy this dealership!"

- Tsurit

When I got to the dealership I was greeted with a smile and a warm hello. The car dealer Justin was very nice and got me the exact car that I was looking for! I'm very grateful for Justin, Heather, and the rest of the staff for giving me a great first experience of purchasing a car. I would strongly recommend this dealership.

Justin Raff
Heather Kruse

October 11, 2017

"Satisfied"

- Keri Tober

Very pleased with my dealership and Josh Phillips. Super friendly , knowledgeable , the process was smooth and easy. I want to say Thank you as I enjoy my 2014 ford escape.

Kacey Glocksine