Bridgewater Chevy and Chevrolet Corporation are in Shambles ! My new Silverado purchase February 2020 purchase :
1. Is currently in the repair shop on this day (for the 4th time).
2. I am without my vehicle on this day (for 42 days ...and counting).
3.The vehicle check engine warning light indicated engine/transmission malfunctions on 15 occasions resulting in the vehicle never operating safely or properly.
4. Brake's not functioning properly.
5. Bridgewater Chevrolet deleted/voided one service document . The service they provided and what they did to my vehicle was deleted/voided resulting in me having no idea what they touched, repaired, or altered.
6. Bridgewater Chevrolet scratched my drivers side door during one of the servicing.
7. Bridgewater Chevrolet service advisor advised me that they did not build my truck there indicating that he has no idea what I have defects and malfunctions that can not be repaired.
8. Requesting to speak with a manager on Bridgewater Chevy property ...I was advised that they either "went home" or "are in a meeting". And only once did a service manager ever reach out to me simply leaving a message advising that he would look into my faulty vehicle situation.
9. I contacted Chevrolet headquarters and was issued a case number . I spoke with "James" from Chevrolet corporate offices after he received my letter indicating that I purchased a "Lemon" from Bridgewater Chevrolet. I confirmed that he read all the data indicated above (and more). Knowing all that I was dealing with he basically advised me that the issues relative to Bridgewater Chevy is not a Chevrolet headquarter matter. He advised that Bridgewater Chevy is a "separate entity" . He advised that they (Bridgewater Chevy) is a business that "sells vehicles". He indicated that Chevrolet headquarters does not have authority over the dealership. (Faults ,wrong doings etc ?- deleted/voided documents etc.) . Even though they are selling the Chevrolet brand?
10. At this time, my vehicle is in the repair shop (7,000 miles). I have been without my NEW vehicle for 42 days and counting. Bridgewater dealership points the finger at the Chevy factory that manufactured my vehicle. Chevrolet Headquarters points the finger at the dealership (separate entity). Chevrolet as a whole is functioning as a messy SHAMBLE.
11. I am willing to share all of my documents with any "News" publication that is willing to cover this Chevrolet issue. It is very telling how the Chevrolet corporation functions.
12. Vehicle is a "LEMON"...Chevrolet can make all proper by taking the vehicle back.
13.UPDATE- Bridgewater Chevy had my truck for another 27 days for a total of 54 days without my New Vehicle. Bridgewater Chevy sanded my rotors, replaced brake pads and replaced defective wiring (on a NEW truck with 7,141 miles )! Dash plate now caved inward on my dashboard. Bridgewater Chevy denies the fault and redirecting the blame back to (GM/ Chevy corporate)? Guess Bridgewater just sells cars (No customer service)? What a mess for a new vehicle purchase. Looking for a headache, a horrible new vehicle purchase or an UNSAFE UNREALIABLE vehicle...You too can buy a Lemon at the Chevy Circus .