Brogan Cadillac Totowa

Cliff  Beebe, Internet Director, Brogan Cadillac Totowa

Cliff Beebe

Internet Director

January 10, 2019

"Positive Experience...from Start to Finish!"

- Shellee

Kristina Stepanenko was terrific to work with!!! Knowledgeable about the vehicle; low key in her sales demeanor which is an asset compared to my experience with other car sales personnel (not referring to Brogan), and responsive to my questions via phone, text and in-person. I can honestly say that I wasn't in a hurry to get a new vehicle, as I loved my current one (2017 MKC) and the lease didn't end until July of 2019. I saw the XT4 at the NY Auto Show and knew I wanted to test drive it when it was available and examine the interior close-up. After I drove the vehicle (and I came back and we drove the vehicle to my home so I could ensure it fit comfortably in my garage), Kristina worked up some numbers, we reviewed the vehicle features in the XT4 and I decided to move forward with this purchase now. I picked up the vehicle and am loving driving it! I would definitely recommend Kristina to others who are interested in purchasing/leasing a Cadillac. She's an asset to your organization.

Kristina Stepanenko

January 09, 2019

"Great Selection of Used Cars"

- BroganBuyer2018

I was in the market for a used sport utility as a second vehicle. I saw one on the lot, walked into the dealership, and was treated better than any other dealer. Best car buying experience I have ever had. I closed the deal that day. I recommend you ask for Alex.

January 08, 2019

"Working with Alex was a pleasure and I would recommend him."

- Ralph

Working with Alex was a pleasure and I would recommend him to my friends and family. My only concern with the dealership is that I was only provided one set of keys and I don't find that acceptable. I hope Brogan rectify this.

Used 2016 Cadillac SRX, $30295