Brogan Cadillac Totowa

Ron  Marmolejos, Service Consultant, Brogan Cadillac Totowa

Ron Marmolejos

Service Consultant

September 14, 2018

"Nice People to do business with "

- Johnny B

Very satisfied with Brogan Cadillac and my Salesman Alex Santo Victor in Service is very helpful too Family owned dealer. Owner is always available if you should need him.

Alex Santos
Other Employees : Victor in Service... Very helpful

September 12, 2018

"Kristina is amazing "

- Lisa

a day ago Delighted & Amazed with the spectacular service from my sales rep - Kristina S! Very seamless process! Worked to get me what I needed & made it happen instantaneously! I would highly recommend her and this Cadillac dealership for anyone who is in need!

Kristina Stepanenko

September 12, 2018

"car service/new car referral"

- GivesGodTheGlory

Brogan Cadillac is a five-star dealership as you would expect from a Cadillac dealership. However, they went above and beyond the call of duty in their candid evaluation of my vehicle, which I have been holding onto since 2004, and their referral to assist me in my look for a new vehicle. The outstanding Victor Santana Sr. in the service department had my car evaluated to see if it would be feasible to repair my vehicle in order to make it safe to drive. Despite my coming in without an appointment, Victor arranged for me to have a 2019 XT5 loaner vehicle to drive while the service department evaluated my vehicle. After enjoying nearly a week of driving the XT5 I fell in love with the speed, technology, and elegance of the vehicle and was inclined to look into what it would cost to purchase/lease a vehicle of such caliber upon the recommendation of Victor that the $3,000+ dollars to fix my vehicle would be much better spent on getting me into a newer vehicle. Not only did Victor look out for my best interests in the evaluation of my vehicle, but he gave me a hand picked five-star veteran salesman named Keith Rivers to assist me with my desire to get a new vehicle. When I say five-star I mean it. This brother rolled out the red carpet in terms of his sincerity and understanding of my situation. He spent hours of his time handling the most finite of details regarding my concerns with a purchase/lease of a new vehicle, and even recommended the possibility of a certified pre-owned vehicle that would be perfect for my situation. The aspect of Keith I liked most was how talking to him was like talking to one of my old friends of 40 years. There were no aggressive sales techniques in him. Just good old southern hospitality. Ultimately, the entire experience which could have been very unsettling, in reality, was nothing short of a true blessing. I had already befriended Victor as a top quality serviceman, but was able to add Keith Rivers to my list of friends at Brogan Cadillac that have provided me with A-rated service.

Keith Rivers