Bulldog Kia

1679 Reviews of Bulldog Kia

January 18, 2019

"Wonderful staff."

- Lunarowl

Joe, our salesman, worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for. On top of getting us an amazing out the door price, he was polite and made sure we left with full cups of coffee.

Joe Miller
January 17, 2019

"Great experience and service"

- Ering

Andy Wingo was great to work with and the finance department was great. Very friendly and nice to deal with would recommend to anyone looking for a Kia.

Andy Wingo
Jason Brown
January 15, 2019

" Very responsive to my messages "

- Vaccaro

My daughter is away at college a long distance from our home. I needed to find a car for her and had to do it all over the Internet and phone calls. The sales person Andrew Wingp was great in helping me. Besides finding the right car at the right price he took the time with my daughter when she showed up to go over everything including service for the car. Laid out everything for her so over the next few years while she studying and if she needs help she knows who to turn to

Andy Wingo
Jan 17, 2019 -

Bulldog Kia responded

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so glad that Andy was able to assist your daughter and we are here for her if she has any issues at all. Thank you for choosing Bulldog Kia for the purchase. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing your daughter back for her maintenance appointments. Have a great day!

January 15, 2019

"Non planned purchase "

- Repeat customer

This is my 3rd purchase from this dealership and I’ve not been disappointed with any of my purchases or the sales associate that have assisted me In the process. This last purchase wasn’t completely intended, but, the way everything unfolded made it a situation that we didn’t pass on.

Laurel Stough
Seth Greenwall
Jan 17, 2019 -

Bulldog Kia responded

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. It is always an honor when people come back to us over and over for purchases and we are so thankful that you are part of the Bulldog Kia family! Have a great day and happy driving!

January 09, 2019

"Amazing experience!"

- Bsutton83

Michael was exceptional. The process was quick and easy; I was able to get the vehicle I wanted. I would recommend Kia of Athens to anyone looking for a great car buying experience.

Michael Fremin
Michael Newsome
Jan 10, 2019 -

Bulldog Kia responded

Thank you for the excellent review and recommendation! We appreciate your business and are so glad that you had an exceptional experience here at Bulldog Kia. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we look forward to seeing you at your first maintenance visit. Have a great day!

January 09, 2019

"excellency"

- jobarb

The best employees, the best service center we have ever dealt with, just the best dealership. Ser if dept goes above and beyond to explain your cars service needs and then they complete the work quickly and efficiently.

Ryan Oldham
Jan 10, 2019 -

Bulldog Kia responded

Thank you so much! We are so glad to hear about your amazing experiences and we thank you for choosing Bulldog Kia for your service needs. We appreciate your business! Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again!

January 07, 2019

"Not Your Average Customer"

- ThePfef

We went to look at two specific cars: a Kia Soul Base and a Kia Soul Plus. Both were Certified Pre-Owned, we had reviewed the CarFax online, both had low miles and one previous owner. We mostly wanted to know the difference between the models and to test drive. Ultimately, we left, because we could afford the Base but we wanted the Plus. After we left we looked at nearby Kia inventory on a website that showed cars from several dealers. There it was! A Kia Soul Plus with even less miles AND a lower price. But weird — it was at Bulldog Kia, too. We still wonder why they let us walk out the first time without telling us about the happy medium car.

Michael Newsome
3.0
Seth Greenwall

Bulldog Kia responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us and share about your experience! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Bulldog Kia for your most recent purchase. The Kia Soul is great vehicle and we hope you are enjoying it! I spoke with Mike regarding the confusion around the vehicle and I think we have where the breakdown of communication is from. When your wife and you visited our dealership the first time, we were told that you had very specific needs and specific vehicles in mind that you wanted to see. We try to ensure that our customers are treated with respect to their needs and wants so when customers tell us that they want an exact vehicle, we want our team to be attentive to those details and we train them to respect your wishes. We apologize for any confusion and are so glad that you ended up with the perfect vehicle for your family. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your maintenance visits. Have a great day! -Anastasia, Customer Care Manager 706-608-5589

January 07, 2019

"Awesome experience"

- Caranneb

I was treated like a valued customer. I had an awesome experience, no hassle. Crystal was awesome, she took the time to listen to my needs and was able to give me exactly what i was looking for. First class customer service, I would recommend this dealer to all my friends.

Crystal Taylor

Bulldog Kia responded

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we thank you for your business. Have a great day!

January 06, 2019

"Awesome Experience "

- VForest

I went in for my routine oil change and my experience with the team was excellent. They were extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend KIA to family and friends,

Danielle Joyce
Ryan Oldham
Beau Wegmann

Bulldog Kia responded

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write a review and recommendation for us. We are so glad that you had an excellent experience at your most recent oil change and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

January 06, 2019

"Great Deal"

- BDurden

I am in love with my car thanks to Richard! He was awesome. He is super informative and extremely patient. This guy amazed me with his nonstop working ability; I even called him on his off day and he was just as willing to help any way he could. Overall an good genuine guy.

Richard Freeman

Bulldog Kia responded

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so glad that Richard was able to assist you and we thank you for taking the time to review him and us here at Bulldog Kia. We appreciate your business as well. Have a great week!

1 - 10 of 1,679 results