Bulldog Kia

James Montalvo, Sales Manager, Bulldog Kia

James Montalvo

"great professional service"

- ann self

the one that sold me my car were welling to work with me as much as they could and really were nice to us and got me a great deal

Austin Hammond
Crystal Taylor

August 20, 2018

"Easily the best buying experience I've ever had."

- BoydSimmons

Laurel is simply the most caring and sincerely invested car salesperson I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. From the start, Laurel made me and my wife feel comfortable and she didn't waste any time asking us all the right questions. What I thought was most remarkable was how patient she was! My wife had a very good idea of what she wanted and Laurel gave us all the time we needed without once rushing us. I know I'll be back to see Laurel if I ever need a car and she will get a LOT of referral business from us!

Laurel Stough

"Great professional service"

- gchilly

Can't thank Laurel enough for showing me great hospitality while we were looking for a new car. She showed us all of options and what vehicle would work best for our family and life style. Definitely coming back to her and Bulldog kia when we decide to pull the trigger.

Laurel Stough