Bulldog Kia

Candler Phillips

October 15, 2017

"Experience and Professional"

- Ebony

I just want to take a moment to rate my experience at Bulldog Kia. I gave them five stars because of the salesperson that worked with my daughter. I like to give high praises to the Salesperson Crystal Taylor. We contacted Ms. Taylor when my daughter was looking for a vehicle. Her many years of knowledge and experience it the auto industry was far beyond what we had experienced at other dealerships. She provided my daughter with a better understanding of the car buying process helping her to make an informed buying decision. Thanks to Ms. Taylor my daughter purchased the car that she wanted.

Crystal Taylor

October 11, 2017

"Very Satisfied. First time buying a Kia vehicle."

- Grammy

We had a great experience at your dealership. Didn't feel pressured or hurried. Saleslady Sierra was wonderful. She answered all our questions and when we had made our choice of vehicle, she explained all the workings of the vehicle including the electronics. First time I've had a sales person who knew so much about the vehicle. She even helped us set up some of the cell phone and radio connections. Very pleased and impressed.

Sierra Bowman
Jason Brown

September 28, 2017

"Got my dream car!"

- stomblin

My husband and I just bought my 3rd Kia a 2017 Kia Sorento SX. This is my dream car and I'm so excited to have it. Joe helped us trade my 2012 Sorento in and we got a great deal! Thanks again Bulldog Kia!!!

Joe Lewis