Bulldog Kia

Seth Greenwall

November 13, 2018

"Everyone was great"

- Nitanewsome

This is the first new car I have ever bought, and I am so glad I choose Kia. I love my new car and everyone was so nice. Chris Jordan was awesome. I would recommend him and Kia to all my family and friends.

Chris Jordan

November 11, 2018

"Thank You Jonathan Pace!"

- LaraRachel

Jonathan Pace sold me a Kia and emphasized the value of the warranty and boy am I glad because I have put a lot of miles on my Sportage! It is still running great!! I love my Kia Sportage!

November 11, 2018

"Wonderful friendly service "

- Brownsugar0701@gmail.com

Fast friendly service great price. I got the car I want I'm enjoying it already as it been cleaned up, big thanks to Kia of Athens and great Kia team. One proud customer.

Jason Brown