Bulldog Kia

James Montalvo, Sales Consultant, Bulldog Kia

Jason Brown, Finance Manager , Bulldog Kia

"Best Experience"

- Acpeters

This is my 2nd car buying experience with Bulldog Kia. Syed made this process very smooth and painless. He was very compassionate with my needs and concerns. I highly recommend him and Bulldog Kia!!

Syed Faem

January 20, 2018

"Kia Sorento at Bulldog Kia "

- Laurawashere

James at Bulldog was exceptiona to work with. He made the car buying experience exceptional and easy from the very beginning. The convenience and end result is enough to make me write this review. I would do it all again in a heart beat. I’m very happy with my purchase with James. Thank you!

January 20, 2018

"James and Bulldog Kia make car shipping easy, fast and fun."

- Superstar Stacey

Bulldog Kia is our local dealership. We have been leasing/ purchasing from them for the past six yeasts. I love that Christian music is always playing on the radio, and that everyone you meet is friendly and has a smile on their face. The atmosphere is lovely and I've never felt pressured to buy. James has been our personal shopper for the past six years and we love him!!! He always helps us find exactly what we want and is willing to try and do whatever we want. He makes the car shopping experience nice for is and is one of the reasons we always come back to bulldog Kia.

Seth Greenwall