Bulldog Kia

Crystal Taylor

April 20, 2018

"Better and better "

- Keshiakesh84

I received a letter regarding vehicle exchange of my 2016 Sorento. I called Bulldog Kia and was transferred to Seth. He explained the process to me and asked what (vehicle) I had in mind. I gave him some options I was interested in having in another Sorento & just like that he had the inventory manager send me pictures of one with EVERYTHING I requested. I told him I’d be there that day to see it in person. I received a call from Andy (sales) later on to let me know he’d be waiting for me. I got there, was greeted by other staff & introduced to Andy. No waiting at all. Everything went so smoothly from the initial call, viewing, test drive, paperwork and follow up. The car had everything and more. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. Andy was awesome. Wasn’t pushy at all and was extremely patient And super knowledgeable. Treated us like family. He and Jason (finance) made everything so easy. I will definitely be back for any future car needs & I recommend bulldog Kia to ANYONE!!!

Andy Wingo
Jason Brown
Seth Greenwall

April 17, 2018

"It was easy!!!!"

- Phoenix18

They made it such an easy experience he took his time to explain everything!!! Our salesman was a super nice guy and very helpful as well.

April 15, 2018

"Excellent car buying experience!"

- Alicia08

I had an excellent trip to Bulldog Kia recently thanks to James . He was very helpful in purchasing a new Forte. I will be back to purchase my next car.

Used 2017 Kia Sedona, $25200