Bulldog Kia

Crystal Taylor

Andy Wingo, Sales Consultant, Bulldog Kia

Andy Wingo

September 21, 2018

"Experience of a lifetime!"

- Lisa883

Friendly service with a smile! Family friendly environment and everyone was helpful and kind! I would recommend them to everyone looking for a car new as well as used! They really went above expectations and worked with me more than any other dealerships I visited! Thank you Chuck Edwards and Bulldog Kia I love my new Sorento!

Chuck Edwards

September 21, 2018

"I wish all salesman were this great."

- Happyforteowner

Chuck Edwards worked tirelessly to get me approved for a car. I was in great need of one. Chuck actually got me everything I wanted, with a price I can afford. I am very happy with my experience. When it comes time to trade in I will be back at Bulldog Kia asking for Chuck! Thank you!

Chuck Edwards

September 19, 2018

"Love them "

- Ccdawn22

By far the best people to buy a car from the best experience ever so happy to buy a brand new car from them thanks so much

Jonathan Pace