Bulldog Kia

Jason Brown, Finance Manager , Bulldog Kia

December 10, 2017

"Narrowing my search"

- mdubyasetts

Crystal Taylor was very helpful assissting me in finding the best options for my price range. I am very picky, and she pointed out to me the best features, the best fit for my budget and personal preferences. I will be buying soon.

Crystal Taylor

December 08, 2017

"Great Experience, Great Price"

- Jim

Sierra Bowman from sales was very professional and very helpful. And, Bulldog Kia was willing to make me a fair offer on the car. And, best of all, no high pressure sales. I took a bit of a risk buying a used car and having to drive the car all the way from Athens, Georgia back to Columbus, Ohio, but the car drove flawlessly from Georgia to Columbus and up and down the mountains on the West Virginia turnpike - no issues and every bit as good as advertised (better really!). Unquestionably the best dealer experience I've had in the last 20 years of buying vehicles in Ohio - maybe I should buy my cars in Georgia going forward? Polite, professional, no nonsense financial products, fair price on the vehicle, what more could you ask?

Sierra Bowman
Steven White

December 05, 2017

"Excellent Service "

- jneal4110

Very friendly staff. Everyone did whatever it took to help me get a car for my wife. Also my sales rep was very informative about the car. Just overall a great buying experience for my first car purchase.

Syed Faem