Bulldog Kia

Jason Brown

James Montalvo, Sales Consultant, Bulldog Kia

James Montalvo

July 18, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- The Davidson’s

Me and my wife would like to say that our experience at Bulldog Kia was the best. Crystal Taylor, was the sweetest and most helpful person. When we had questions, she had answers and was very understanding in our needs. The finance department was also very helpful in getting us the best possible rate on our loan. Steve, was super nice and had such a great personality. I would definitely recommend anyone to this wonderful family atmosphere of a dealership.

Crystal Taylor
Other Employees : Steve

July 16, 2018

"Fast and friendly!"

- Brittany Purple

My fiancée and I loved our experience at bulldog Kia and have already recommended bulldog Kia and a laurel to a couple of people, when we arrived we were greeted immediately upon arrival by laurel she was very friendly and not only greeted my fiancée and I and made us feel very welcomed but she also made sure to include my 19 Month old son she played with him and carried him around to so that we were able to look inside and sit in cars without having to bring him in a brand new car cause let’s face it no matter what kids can find something to mess with lol, she asked us questions about what we were interested in and what our budget might be she was very knowledgeable about things she thought we might like in our price range she was very accommodating and fast in getting us in and doing whatever she could to get the car we wanted at the price we needed we were in and out within and hour we felt no pressure to buy a certain car and no pressure to buy right then!she did an amazing job and we ended up buying a brand new 2018 Kia Optima that day and walked away feeling great about the choice we made to buy from bulldog Kia thanks to our wonderful sales consultant laurel!!!

Laurel Stough

July 16, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- George2079

Best experience I’ve ever had buying a car from a dealership! Will be doing business with y’all again in the future! Jason and Andy made my buying experience pleasant and easy. I never felt pressured.

Andy Wingo