Bunnin Chevrolet

6101 W Slauson Ave, Culver City, California 90230 Directions

1 Review of Bunnin Chevrolet

June 24, 2013

"I saw a used 370z in their parking lot. I was standing..."

- travy

I saw a used 370z in their parking lot. I was standing outside until a sales man I think named Alex finally came up to me. After taking it for a test drive and teaching the sales guy how the car worked he asked to come in for a drink of water. I had 10 grand in my pocket to put down on this car. I asked them how much is the car. They told me 33000, I told them I would give them 30 out the door. Instead they wanted to work the "four Square" deal out Never ever trust this form of negotiation. I let him work up the numbers but they seemed a bit off. I pulled out my smart phone, (there is a car loan app) and used it. I pulled up my numbers and pointed where he was wrong. The sales person said those things are never right.. Its a calculator not hocus pocus. I gave up after that because I know I was getting the shaft. I really liked the car and was willing to leave with it. After I left I looked on Autotrader.com and they had it priced at 30!!!!!! Two weeks later it was priced at 28. They could have made more money with me. Honesty is the best policy. I would not recommend this place at all.

Alex