Capital Toyota, Inc. - Service Center

22 Lifetime Service Reviews

5808 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421

22 Reviews of Capital Toyota, Inc. - Service Center

September 14, 2018

"Excellent purchase and service experience!"

- Nancy M 456

Took my 2018 4Runner to the Service Dept to have runner boards mounted...Alfred Odister, my salesman, who has just been incredible, took care of arranging my service and appt. I need to mention, I work with several Toyota owners who have also purchased their Toyota from Capital...and all have been extremely pleased...My Director and her family have owned 7 ! I've worked with her for the last 20 years and Toyota is all I've seen her drive. So my first experience with their Service Dept was absolutely excellent! They are so nice, professional, efficient, and provide such good customer service. Super nice and comfortable waiting area as well. Anyway, all the rave reviews are proving true! I'm thinking my 4Runner will be the best purchase my family has made. It's nice to have such confidence in both our vehicle and the future care of it.

Alfred Odister
Sep 17, 2018 -

Capital Toyota, Inc. responded

Nancy, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Strong and trustworthy customer service is a value held with very high importance here and we're pleased to hear that Alfred and the rest of our sales and service teams were able to serve you in that way. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to seeing you soon! We're glad you are loving your 4Runner!

November 12, 2017

"Great Service"

- Sam

Called and scheduled my service for the next day. Dropped my car off and got it back by noon. All work was done satisfactory and Richard was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Capital Toyota Service Department.

Richard Levi
Patrick Shadrick
Nov 14, 2017 -

Capital Toyota, Inc. responded

Thank you for bringing your vehicle in for service, Sam! We were happy to help you out. Come back anytime!

October 25, 2017

"Great service!"

- Sam

Set-up appointment by phone. Same day service. Service Department folks were friendly, ready; and helpful. Car was service promptly and ready to go in less than 1 hour. Highly recommend Capital Toyota as the place to buy and have serviced your car. Great set of folks!

Richard Levi
Scott Lundeen
Patrick Shadrick
Oct 26, 2017 -

Capital Toyota, Inc. responded

That's what we like to hear, Sam! Our team was happy to accommodate you and get everything taken care of efficiently. Thank you for your kind words and your excellent review!

October 20, 2017

"Quick oil change"

- Deltagirl2

My Avalon is ten years old this year. It is a well-taken-care-of car and I am happy with it’s performance over the years. I always take it to Calipol Toyota when it needs something. The service is usually quick and all of the personnel with whom I come in contact are personable and helpful. When I go to get the car, I don’t have to wait all day for someone to get it. I am retired and do not plan to buy a new car soon. I will continue to trust Capitol Toyota.

James McGuffee
Oct 23, 2017 -

Capital Toyota, Inc. responded

That is amazing to hear. What an honor, and thank you so much for your very kind words and recommendations. It was absolutely amazing to see you, and we are thrilled our service team could give you a great experience. It was our honor to help you with your Avalon and get you back on the road quickly. If you need anything else, we would love to help you again. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and hope you have a great day!

September 28, 2017

"Ralph Paty loves his Lexus friends like family"

- "Damsel in Distress

Ralph Paty is like family to me. He has been selling me my Lexus for the past 25-30 years. He is a "Prince" of a fellow. The sales and service teams at Capital Lexus are a family and they treat you like family. They love what they do and it shows. They are always there for you and go the extra mile to guarantee your satisfaction. I am a widow and recently my car was in an accident and the rear had major damage. After the repair work was finished, I asked Ralph to inspect the workmanship for any flaws and he was right there for me. It is wonderful to have people like Ralph Paty who you can trust and rely upon to help maintain the care and service of your car. I am very grateful and thankful for his expertise. If you are looking for a Lexus, please go and see Ralph Paty and join the "Lexus Family".

Ralph Paty, John Cate, Capital Collision Center
Oct 09, 2017 -

Capital Toyota, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so happy that Ralph could treat you like a "Princess" while here at Lexus of Chattanooga. He enjoys going above and beyond to make his customers feel like royalty from start to finish. When you come to Lexus of Chattanooga, you are instantly part of our family, one that welcomes new subjects with open arms. We are always happy to see you and take great care of both you and your vehicle, and wish you safe travels on your journey until you return. Have a wonderful day!

September 28, 2017

"Efficient and friendly "

- Sweetie Smith

We were there for our 2016 RAV4 25,000 checkup.Mr. Smith was very nice and friendly.We were in and out in a short time.Very pleasant experience!

Oct 09, 2017 -

Capital Toyota, Inc. responded

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We are so happy that Chris could help you ensure your RAV4 is working in perfect working order. Your business is so very important to us, and we hope to continue working with you for years to come!

August 30, 2017

"Excellent Service Department"

- dgreen

The service department is awesome! They are always prompt and courteous. The waiting area is clean and has multiple amenities to make customers comfortable during their wait time. World recommend to anyone needing service or repair.

Sep 01, 2017 -

Capital Toyota, Inc. responded

Thank you for the compliment! It's great to hear that you were provided with an excellent experience by our service team! We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope you come by and see us again!

May 03, 2017

"Service department lacking"

- gg4run

Have been there several times for various service...other than replacing and balancing tires...they are severely lacking in quality work and understanding. Also if you do a survey by them, be ready to be berated.

n/a
May 10, 2017 -

Capital Toyota, Inc. responded

We appreciate your letting us know about your recent experience with our Service Department. Our team is never satisfied until we are able to meet the needs and expectations of all of our customers. From time to time, we do hire new people from time to time that we are working to provide more adequate coaching sessions to in order to ensure that they better communicate with our valued customers, like you. We would love the chance to speak with you directly in order to ensure that we are doing everything possible to make things right. If you are interested, please contact Marty Woody or Gene McGee at 423-892-0661 at your convenience. We hope to have the chance to improve your perception of Capital Toyota, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

March 27, 2017

"Just a BIG THANK YOU"

- 2015 Venza

This review is long over due. I believe in giving floweres where flowers are due. And Besty Gammon you deserve the biggest and brightest of them all. You are so friendly, caring, and very genuine and unique. Thank you for helping me everytime needed it. From the first time I meet you and that has been awhile, you've always been so reassuring and caring and settled my nerves quite a few times. That kind of help is so hard to find and you a gem. So thank you a hundred times more. 2015 Venza

Besty Gammon
Mar 30, 2017 -

Capital Toyota, Inc. responded

Wow! We so appreciate your kind comments about Besty! We know that she will love to hear how satisfied you are with the service you receive from her. She is a great asset to our team and we are happy to see that she always helps you have a fantastic experience with us. Thank you for choosing Capital Toyota!

December 04, 2016

"Repeat customer"

- linda658

My experience of new car and SUV purchases have been enjoyable with no complaints. The service has always been thorough and the staff has always been cordial.

Chris
Dec 06, 2016 -

Capital Toyota, Inc. responded

Linda, we are so glad to hear that you have always enjoyed your experiences at Capital Toyota! We strive to deliver the very best experience to all our customers, so it is rewarding to hear your feedback! We look forward to your next visit to Capital Toyota.