Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Capital Toyota, Inc.

5808 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421

Reta Maynor, Toyota Sales, Capital Toyota, Inc.

Reta Maynor

Toyota Sales
Curry Stone, Sales, Capital Toyota, Inc.

Curry Stone

Alicia Normand, Toyota Sales, Capital Toyota, Inc.

Alicia Normand

Toyota Sales
Patrick Shadrick, Sales Consultant, Capital Toyota, Inc.

Patrick Shadrick

March 22, 2019

"Great experience "

- Anitagibson

Reta is the beat. I have known and loved her for 20 years. She even delivered it to Alabama when I couldn’t come pick it up. She went above and beyond to help me in every way she could.

Reta Maynor

March 22, 2019

"Excellent Service with Curry"

- Christina T

We were on our first stop to shop a replacement vehicle after picking up a rental across the street; my daughter's car was totalled out by insurance. We told Curry what our criteria was and we knew it would be a bit of a unicorn, we didn't plan to stay long. He encouraged us to stick around for a few minutes while he did a bit of research and came back with just 2 cars to look at....we planned to look then go shopping. The first car was a no go, not surprising but the second was nowhere to be found. He then took off to another lot to go find it and bring it to us.....it met all the requirements, he worked with our numbers, and it was the unicorn we were looking for. We decided that our shopping was finished. He even went above and beyond by taking our rental back for us so we could drive the new car home. Thanks Curry! You are amazing....we will make you our first stop again when next time rolls around. I've shopped a lot of cars through the years and this has been, hands down, the best experience I've ever had.

March 16, 2019

"Outstanding customer service"

- 1Sassylady@

I just bought a pre-owned Toyota RAV4 Limited with Curry Stone at Capital Toyota. He is excellent and isn't pushy. He listened to what I was looking for and came up with an option that actually had just arrived on their lot. Curry is kind, not in a rush and goes the extra mile for the customer. He programmed my phone to the car and the garage door opener, I didn't even have to ask for this. If you are looking for an honest salesperson go see Curry!

New 2019 Toyota 4Runner, $47418