Checkered Flag BMW MINI

BMW Sales

December 04, 2018

"A True Professional"

- Proud X6 Owner

I cannot say enough positive comments about Michael Gilmore. He is a true professional who listens, and prescribes the best course of action, based on his experience. After outlining my "must haves" and "nice-to-haves", Michael alerted me when the perfect car surfaced. I had my doubts initially, and quickly realized that all of my priorities were addressed in his selection. There was no pressure, and the value was more than fair. Michael has earned a longtime customer for BMW.

Michael Gilmore

November 19, 2018

"Purchace of x1"

- April

After busing many dealers in search of replacing my Audi Q5 we decided to stop at checkered flag BMW in Virginia Beach. We were greeted by Sabrina who had a warm and friendly approach unlike the usual pushy sales person. I was probably a difficult customer who really didn’t know what I wanted in a vehicle. Sabrina took her time and showed me many different models and when I chose the x1 she showed me many different ones that were in stock. The process was smooth for trading in the Audi and purchasing a new BMW. The staff at this dealer were all pleasant and patient with my indecisive decisions. I also had my youngest child with with me and Sabrina went above and beyond to tend to his liking and provided entertainment with movies and videos while my husband and I saw each model she brought for us to look at. I can not speak for the experience of the survive department but the sales team was superb.

Argo Ellis

August 14, 2018

"Service Department Is A Joke!"

- fll5337

After 3 visits to your award winning "service" department last week, once on Monday, again on Wednesday and the last time on Friday, I can truly say I will think twice about ever referring anyone to Checkered Flag. This is the second car I have purchased from Checkered Flag and after last week, this will be my last. I took my brand new BMW 320I into the service department for a tire indicator light, each time, they said nothing was wrong and reset it the light and sent me on my way. Then on Friday, after being there twice earlier that week, I took it back and demanded them to check and see why it was on again for the 3rd time. This time Wendy told me there was a nail in my tire is why the light was on again. All that was said is the valets didn't catch it the other two times. So after almost 4 hours of wasted time away from my job, why wasn't that caught on my first visit? The fact that the car didn't even have 5k miles on it, and purchased in May, the issue wasn't about the replacement of the tire, but the lack of effort put in by your team members, who clearly could care less. To them I was just a number, and not a customer. My sales experience was superior and I choose BMW because of the quality of the car and Sabrina my client adviser. Sabrina was amazing, and I would do business with her in the future, however, after my first experience in your BMW service department, I will not recommend anyone I know to purchase a car from Checkered Flag. I will be eagerly awaiting the survey from BMW NA and updating my other online reviews to reflect the negative and poor service that I experienced by your team.

Used 2015 Chevrolet Equinox