Checkered Flag Honda

Product Specialist

December 31, 2018

"Happy With This"

- Cliff

I bought my 2018 EX-L Jan 2018. Reading complaints about other dealers, makes me appreciate this no haggle dealer I bought my car from. The selling price is on line/on the car. Mine was $2900 below manufacture suggested. No add ons (unless you ask). No push to sell warranties but they do offer it if you want them (I think they are also discounted but didn't buy any). No pressure sales. It's as good an experience as spending money for a new car can be. If you live near Checkered Flag Norfolk dealer in Virginia Beach/Norfolk check them out. If your wondering, I don't work for them in any way. This was my first car from them. My prior dealer in Virginia Beach would not match price. I almost forgot, free oil/filter changes as long as I own my car (no coupons to buy like prior dealer has). They also gave me the Kelly Blue book for my trade in. No argument on that either. I've used they service once for oil/filter change at 6200 miles since purchase. Excellent service.

Josh Williams

December 16, 2018

"SUPER SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!!"

- nunn1can

This post is to give a special shout out to Checkered Flag's Service Department! They believe in giving top quality in all they do!! Service Consultant, Mr. Chris Young and Master Tech Mr. Randy Beasley went above and beyond to help me when I accidentally lost my ID Card inside my 2017 Honda Accord CD player (smacks forehead)... Although it was my fault for being so Clumsy, they were epitome of professionalism in resolving the matter. I currently serve in the US Navy, and everyone who serves knows, that it can be an absolute pain to get another ID card made! So, their patience and kindness was definitely appreciated!! Thanks again, Checkered Flag for holding the Customer Service Standard so HIGH!!

Clayton Morton
Other Employees : MR. CHRIS YOUNG AND TECHNICIAN RANDY BEASLEY

November 14, 2018

"Very good"

- Ana

Excellent service!! Couldn’t of asked for a better dealer! I highly recommended Mr. Carl to any friends and family looking into getting a new vehicle. This was my second car that I bought from there,and as always they have a good teams and services.

Carl Dyson