Checkered Flag Honda

Clayton Morton

August 06, 2018

"Great service. "

- Wb22083

We came in Saturday evening and were greeted immediately by Cristin Rooney. She was very nice and professional and took the time to explain how they do things a bit different (for the better) at checkered flag. After that she found out exactly what we were looking for and had us in a new accord for a test drive. During the test drive she demonstrated her expertise on the car by explaining each feature. After test drive she had my trade in evaluated and we started looking at numbers for the accord lx and sport. The two models I was interested in. I was undecided as to if I wanted to lease or purchase and she took the time to explain everything to me. We ended up leasing a 2018 accord sport that we love. The paper work was a breeze not getting shuffled back and forth between different managers and Cristin did a great job explaining the warranties and options. Great job Cristin and checkered flag we have bought 5 cars in the past 6 years and this was the best experience to date. We will be back and sending our friends.

Cristin Rooney

July 24, 2018

"2014 Explorer"

- Car11

Cristin Rooney was my sales lady and she did a phenomenal job. Her customer service went above and beyond. She made sure my experience with the dealership was grade A. I’d definitely refer anyone to her.

Cristin Rooney

July 04, 2018

"Great experience working with Cristin"

- ridgelineowner

The Honda Ridgeline was not high on my list when I started shopping but after my first visit I was very interested in the truck and very comfortable with Checkered Flag, both largely due to Product Specialist Cristin Rooney. I shopped other dealerships for better pricing and found none within 3 neighboring states. It took two more trips to be sure about the car but I never felt the need to try another dealership. On trip two, Checkered Flag also had Product Specialist Brendan Powell work with us and he was also top notch. Honda buyers should try Checkered Flag for good value.

Brendan Powell