Checkered Flag Volkswagen

Chris Thompson

Doug Mullikin, Product Specialist, Checkered Flag Volkswagen

Doug Mullikin

September 06, 2018

"Great car buying experience !!"

- Keyona JS

I was having a really hard time getting a car with affordable car payments. The first place I tried was Hall Honda and their sales people are AWFUL, HORRIBLE, and RUDE. Seriously never ever go there to get a car. Anyways, my checkered flag salesman CHRIS THOMPSON was amazing. He was very helpful and patient and got me the car I wanted at the rates that was in my budget. I highly recommend him. He is really great and will listen to your concerns. Also the other staff was friendly as well. It was a great car buying experience. Unless my last car I think this car will be around for a while.

Chris Thompson

September 05, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

- Bluebug Steph

Krystal Stern has exceptional customer service skills! Went beyond my expectations!! Will definitely tell everyone about Checkered Flag and Krystl!! Thank you for your service!

Krystl Stern

September 04, 2018

"They Knocked an Unexpected Curve Ball Out of the Park!"

- Rich

I got a flat over the Labor Day Weekend (bad timing) & came in first thing Tuesday w/ no appointment, riding in on the spare doughnut. After a holiday weekend, there's normally a HUGE line of cars needing service. As I began to explain, a little panicky, that I had an 40 mile road trip scheduled for Wednesday with my wife who has Parkinson's, Brent reassured me that he's on top of it. Brent went above & beyond the call of duty and was able to find a super small window for my repair. Best car service experience ever! I expected to be told to pick it up the following day but was lucky enough to wait for the repair - which totally relieved my mind that my wife was waiting at home alone; a bit of a risk. I know plugging a tire isn't the hardest thing a mechanic has on their plate BUT the fast timing, care & awesome service 100% made my day! Thanks to Brent & his team, looking forward to return business (words rarely said of a service visit)

Brent Hartigan