Chevrolet of Naperville

After Market Specialist

November 18, 2017

"Pruchase a new car"

- Bill1950

Iggy was very helpful and straightforward. I felt like he had my best interest at heart. He was also very flexible with my crazy schedule

Iggy Tusa

November 16, 2017

"The BEST!"

- Colleen Cope

Will was great! I told him exactly what i wanted and it was delivered. There was never any pressure to leave with a deal, he was very patient and knowledgeable. Exactly, what i asked for. Sales people can be very overwhelming at dealerships and Chevy Naperville was right on point. Thanks, Will!

Will Perez

November 13, 2017

"I ve brought many car in my lifetime."

- Mark Walker

From start to finish I had nothing but a pleasant experience at Chevrolet of Naperville. Everyone over there was such a pleasure to deal with. I really didn't want to buy the car I bought that day, but they put together a deal for me that I just couldn't refuse. Even the service I'm receiving after the sale is top notch. I thank you and my family thanks you. Keep up the great work Chevrolet of Naperville.

Ayman Shinaishin