Chevrolet of Naperville

Ed Dones

January 15, 2018

"Very friendly "

- Simbu2017

Ayman was very helpful and knew a lot about the Volt. He was very understanding to my concerns about it being a Hybrid as I've never owned one before... I have already recommended him to my neighbor and a couple of my very close friends...

Ayman Shinaishin
Premo Matejczuk

January 14, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- bridgetbois

Jim and the employees of Naperville Chevrolet were fabulous in my search for a new vehicle. Jim was kind and caring and listened to exactly what I needed. He was sure to help me with any questions I had. He was patient with me. I will definitely go back to Jim and Naperville Chevrolet for my next vehicle.

Jim McElligott

January 12, 2018

"Buying a car"

- Tania02

Eddie was very patient with us test driving a few cars until we made our decision. Never felt pressured. Eddie helped us pirchase the rightness vehicle for us. Pit stop service from Chevy is an added bonus for buying or leasing. Also Premo financial rep was thorough and quick.

Eddie Lorea