Chevrolet of Naperville

Emily Smith, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Chevrolet of Naperville

Emily Smith

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 16, 2018

"Professional, Honest and Helpful"

- First New Car Purchase

I had a wonderful experience buying a car at Chevrolet of Naperville. I scheduled an appointment online, was sent a confirmation email and greeted by Emily Smith upon my arrival. I knew what model I wanted to purchase so Emily walked me through the different options they had in their inventory. I was shocked they had so many in stock and I was able to see the exact car I wanted in person. The manager and her wrote me up a quote. I had so many questions as this was the first car I had purchases on my own. They explained everything to me in detail. I wanted to come back in a couple of days to purchase. They were not pushy when I said this and I felt confident the next day that this was the dealership I wanted to purchase from. I had been to other dealers and did not receive this kind of professionalism from the Sales and Management staff. The day I picked my car up, Carlos from Finance called me that morning and said they get busy around mid day so the earlier I could come the better. He was right! I appreciate everyone at Chevrolet of Naperville for making my purchase easy.

Emily Smith

November 13, 2018

"Was alright"

- Bludgeon

They will judge you on appearance when you first walk in. Sat in a car in the middle of the show room for over an hour. Opened the hood, crawled under it, say back in it and none approached. After I walked up to the sales manager it went smooth. Joe and Pete in the service department are the best! Great place to take care up the vehicle's upkeep. They weren't involved with the sale. Joe and Pete are just awesome.

Iggy Tusa
3.0

November 13, 2018

"recent visit and car purchase w/ Chevy Naperville"

- bskwarek81

Chevy Naperville is 5+ stars all the way around. One word to describe this dealership. PERFECTION. Their staff members are amazing along with the service department. You are welcomed with open arms and they will do anything possible to make your vehicle experience memorable.

Ilene Bitton