Chevrolet of Naperville

After Market Specialist

January 18, 2019

"Used car purchas"

- Pavelka

Bill and his staff were great to work with. We will be using them again. We appreciated the customer service. They answered all of our questions.

Bill Lutz
Premo Matejczuk

January 15, 2019

"The best purchase experience that I have ever had."

- Bart Nudelman

I went to the dealership to get better info and pricing on a specific 2019 Equinox that I was interested in. I went only to review the options available on a particular stock number and get a better idea of the deal that might be available. Ayman was extremely helpful in answering all my inquiries in a complete and concise manner. The test drive included exposure to the test track which I have never encountered at any other dealership. After a short session of negotiation I decided to complete the contract and enter into the sale. In finance Carlos explained everything completely in a reasonable and short amount of time. I was in and out of Chevrolet of Naperville in a very short amount of time thanks to Ayman & Carlos. In my previous experiences at all other dealers You could expect to spend at least half the day trying to get a new vehicle. The previous dealers that I have have dealt with have usually been a nightmare in both sales & finance. Worse than that once you got to the finance people some strange things would happen and the finance figures would change from the deal that was just agreed upon. In conclusion I am extremely satisfied with all the people that I interacted with and will consider the dealership for any future purchases.

Ayman Shinaishin
Carlos Santeliz

January 14, 2019

"Awesome people "

- Wilmothka18

I just want to say that I am completely happy that I went to Naperville chevy! Everyone is polite and very helpful. I've always wanted a pickup truck, and when I walked into the dealership I was approached by a sales person named Eddie. He was so awesome on taking the time on helping me look at used trucks and new ones. In the end all I have to say is that when you go to Naperville Chevrolet talk to eddie!!

Yahayra Argueta