Circle INFINITI

Mark Bahary, New & Preowned Sales Consultant, Circle INFINITI

Mark Bahary

New & Preowned Sales Consultant

November 19, 2018

"Very pleasant experience "

- Brett Palumbo

Mark is very knowledgeable and a true professional. I enjoyed working with him and felt he always had my interest front and center. I would recommend him to anyone interested in test driving an Infiniti. Frank G. Was equally professional and a pleasure to work with

Mark Bahary
Frank Gandolfo

November 17, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Adamg37x

I have owned my car since 2013 and not only is the car great but the dealership , circle infiniti is wonderful. especially my service advisor Pam. she puts the customers needs before anything else. she will be the reason I will continue getting cars from this dealership.

Pam Crisafulli

October 27, 2018

"Probably the best service experience I've ever received!"

- tvalenziano

Purchased not 1 but 2 CPO vehicles about 8months ago, 1 of which was having issues. Haggled back and forth with Manhasset where we purchased (would NOT EVER go back), and finally called corporate for a top rated one. 20miles away was Circle Infiniti. Nice, clean, friendly people...but would they be of any help? Mind you, 3 dealers closer to my house, but I asked for best rated service dept for my issue... Ann (Annie) was assigned to me by chance. Appointment was done online so never met her. She was courteous and friendly, but straightforward and no nonsense in a great way. She cared and listened to what I described as the issue, ensured a tech drove with us to identify the problem 1st hand, set my wife up with a loaner that matched our needs, and explained the steps they would take in detail. 2 days later I get a call with an update, again explaining the final steps in correcting the issue. I then received another call 1 day earlier than expected that my vehicle was ready. Skeptical I make my way over to see if indeed this was real or just another "could not replicate" and sales pitch. Ann again explained every detail, Mike the technician (who was great on the initial drive as well) had identified another issue AND they repaired it. And also addressed the few smaller items I asked! Then Ann gave me a break down of the car per Mike's notes, area by area with honest suggestions of future maintenance. No pitch, no gimics, no sales...just honest advice about future ownership of the car knowing we had recently purchased and wanted to maintain properly. She even made me aware of a possible extended warranty option, didn't push just gave information and answered my initial questions and provided me with a contact. Honestly, I've yet to come across ANY dealer employee (service OR sales) that I look FORWARD TO dealing with again. Although I'm hopeful Circle Infiniti has a great staff, I will INSIST on Ann taking care of us..and should there be a purchase in our future, I will truly ask HER to refer me to a salesperson there. Nothing against anyone, but I was just very impressed by her. And yes, everything was covered under warranty, but keep in mind my issue was severe and specific. Had it been a true non covered problem with same service, my thoughts would NOT change. The vehicle drives great so far (only 20miles), I feel confident and aware of future maintenance needs, and was so pleased that I've already made an appointment for our other vehicle which is up for service. Ann, you've turned what was a VERY poor experience (one that almost made me write off Infiniti as a whole after owning 4 cars) and took it as an opportunity to rebuild my trust in the brand, as well as secure my family's business and anyone I can refer to you and Circle Infiniti. We are grateful, look forward to being new but long loyal customers, and sincerely thank you for not only relieving us of the worry but your wonderful service as a professional. The industry needs many more Anne's to help get consumer confidence back, Circle Infiniti is VERY fortunate to have you - as are we and your many other customers.

Ann Maria Trapani