Colonial Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Kevin Gill, Service Advisor, Colonial Ford

Rick Jamieson, Service Manager, Colonial Ford

Rick Jamieson

Service Manager

January 08, 2019

"Long time customer for a reason"

- Chris in Plymouth

I’ve been a customer of Colonial Ford for over 8 years. I’ve purchased 1 used 2008 F30, and brand new 2011 F350, and 2 Brand new 2015 Explorer’s over that time. I continue to go back for service. I always feel like the service writer listens closely to my concerns, the techs are proficient at making repairs correctly the first time, and I trust them. It’s important as a customer to feel as though I’m being treated fairly, which is another important reason I continue to go back to Colonial. My most recent trip into the service department involved a number of issues. Tires, Brakes, Altenator, A/C Compressor, Wheel Hub/Bearing, and a door panel recall. The work was all done quickly considering it was New Years weekend, and I was only without my car for a couple days. Firm believer that the dealer is the best place to bring my vehicle. The mechanics are factory trained/certified, and they only use OEM parts to get the job done. Thank you Kevin Gill and Colonial Ford for continuing to make my service experience top notch. Oh and the new facility they built is state of the art, very comfortable waiting area, with coffee and refreshments. Felt like a nice hotel lobby.

Kevin Gill

January 02, 2019

"Nothing but absolute professionalism, expertise, and ease! "

- CMeservey

Rick Jamieson, Joe Murphy and their team of service members gave me complete ease of mind when it came to fixing my car. They explained the entire process to me and gave me confidence they could get the job done. I also got my car back in a VERY timely/quick manner while they kept me up to date on everything they were doing to my car and clueing me into what was going on. I am astounded by this customer service and WILL be going again along with recommending them to everyone I know. Both Ford & non-Ford owners, Thank you!

Rick Jamieson

March 27, 2018

"Excellent Service Every Time"

- Dan G

Always great service every time I go in. Bought my car new from them, and all my service was done with friendly, quick service!! Not one complaint from me. I would recommend these guys to anyone who need any kind of service done.

Other Employees : Mike Carzel