Colonial Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Anthony Cristiani, Service Advisor, Colonial Ford

Rick Jamieson, Service Manager, Colonial Ford

Rick Jamieson

Service Manager

March 27, 2018

"Excellent Service Every Time"

- Dan G

Always great service every time I go in. Bought my car new from them, and all my service was done with friendly, quick service!! Not one complaint from me. I would recommend these guys to anyone who need any kind of service done.

Joe Murphy
Other Employees : Mike Carzel

September 25, 2017

"Best Professional Service Around! Treats us like Family..."

- Sarah K.

Life is filled with stress, but it is a wonderful thing to bring your car in for service at Colonial Ford. Thank you! Anthony makes you feel like you are part of the family. He takes care of you and takes the time to explain what is going on with your vehicle. Plus, he went above and beyond to save me several hundred dollars! Now that's what I call "Top Notch Service". I will not go anywhere else. I will continue to be a customer for life... 20 years and counting...

Anthony Cristiani
Other Employees : Bob Durgin

September 08, 2017

"Great customer service"

- erictrem1

The other day my 2015 ford explorer was making a funny sound. So I took it to colonial ford where Anthony Cristiani told me not to worry and they will take a look at it. Being a worry wart like I usually am, I told him I was worried that I was gonna go over my miles for my warranty. He told me not to worry and to leave my car and we will take a look at it the next day. I then asked how am I gonna get to work ? He said no worries and got me a rental at no expense. He then told me to take a quick ride with Russ the mechanic , as soon as we drove a half a mile Russ right away knew what it was, it was a problem with the right wheel barring. Next day I received a call from Anthony telling me it was all set and it was all covered under my warranty. I was in and out and my truck was as good as knew thanks to the people at colonial ford.

Other Employees : Russ Duchaney