Colonial Honda of Dartmouth

Alex Alves

Desiree Saucier, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Colonial Honda of Dartmouth

Desiree Saucier

November 12, 2018

"Amazing customer service!!!! "

- AshleyO

I was hearing a strange noise on a tire and contacted Desiree who I bought my car from. She was more than happy to help and scheduled me an appointment with Justin in service. I had to go back a few times to get it permanently fixed as they were waiting for a part. Justin greeted me with a smile everytime and was so helpful with anything I needed. I only waited about 30 minutes, and I was good to go. I even got a coupon for my next oil change! Everyone is very helpful at Honda and I recommend them to everyone!!!

Desiree Saucier
Justin Luiz

November 08, 2018

"Hahahahaha excellent sales staff!!!"

- Anushay

Whole staff at Colonial Honda was courteous professional and kind. Best car buying experience ever especially Wally and Steve were great to deal with. Very pleased with my Experience at colonial Honda and I highly recommend my sales person Steve and the manager Wally

Alex Alves
Waleed Shah
Steve Viera

November 06, 2018

"Friendly people and good product"

- Mlipp

Buying a car is always a major hassle. This dealership didn't play games and this is the 2nd time I have bought from them. I would buy again if and when I needed another car.

Steve Viera