Columbiana Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Amanda Car sales Girl

November 12, 2018

"Great buying experience!"

- AUBREYGWYNN Verified Customer

Mike was awesome to work with. He explained everything I needed to know in great detail. He was very patient and understanding. I would recommend him to friends and family! I will continue to purchase/ lease here in the future. Best dealership I’ve delt with hands down!

Mike Robertson

October 29, 2018

"Amazing customer service "

- LINDSEYFAYE85 Verified Customer

Everyone there was welcoming and eager to help. I was very satisfied with my purchase. The process was quick due to the sales team working hard to have everything done before I got there.

Carol Chappel
Other Employees : Joe Clegg

October 24, 2018

"Easy and pleasing experience "

- Lakelady Verified Customer

Went to 2 other Jeep dealerships and this one was by far the best experience. John was extremely knowledgeable on the Jeeps and very accommodating. He made it very easy for us to purchase and take home our new Jeep all in one evening! John was pleasant and funny! We were most impressed with how he made sure we understood how our Jeep worked with the computers and buttons everywhere! He hooked up my iPhone for me and offered his expertise even after we left in case we had further questions. I would definitely return and use John in the future!

John Metz