Copeland Chevrolet

955 Pearl Street, Brockton, Massachusetts 02301

Andrew McCormick, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Copeland Chevrolet

Andrew McCormick

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Robert Fuller, Mark of Excellence Sales and Leasing Specialist, Copeland Chevrolet

Robert Fuller

Mark of Excellence Sales and Leasing Specialist
Dee Smith, Sales Consultant, Copeland Chevrolet

Dee Smith

Doug Samaha, Service Advisor, Copeland Chevrolet

Doug Samaha

August 17, 2018

"Purchased a 2018 Chevy Cruze LT on 8-4-18"

- Lakin,debra55

Carlos Cabral was our salesperson. He was so nice and obliging. He took lots of time to give us the best deal. I will use him again.

Chris Ames
Jason Pappas

August 16, 2018

"First time buyer!"

- lmulry15

Victoria was an amazing dealer! I never felt any pressure to make a decision. She knew I wanted to take my time buying my first car and respected it. Her patience with me was incredible and the ultimate reason why I chose Copeland to buy my cruze. Compared to other pushy dealers, Victoria was amazing and respected any decision I made in my vehicle purchasing experience. Based on other dealerships, she was the only dealer I dealt with that I trusted and truly believed she had my best interest in mind. Her knowledge on the cruze was incredible and was able to explain every feature and detail to me. Knowing she drives and cruze and loves it helped ease my mind in getting one. Victoria even came in on her day off to help me purchase my car since that was one of the few days I could make it into the dealership. After purchasing the car, Victoria followed up with me to make sure everything was still great! The fact that she was still thinking about me and my new car even though the purchase was over speaks volumes to how Copeland does business and cars about their customers even after the purchase. I can't thank Victoria and the rest of the financing staff enough for my new car!

Victoria Peixoto

August 13, 2018

"Five stars"

- Jason Craig

Copeland chevrolet and Andrew were very knowledgable and it was an overall great experience. I would recommend to friends and family. Great vehicle at a great price.

Andrew McCormick

New 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe, $57855

2018 Chevrolet Tahoe

Used 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $22924

2017 Chevrolet Camaro

• Can not get to us? We will come pick you up!
  • Indoor Customer Parking