Copeland Chevrolet

955 Pearl Street, Brockton, Massachusetts 02301

Robert Fuller, Mark of Excellence Sales and Leasing Specialist, Copeland Chevrolet

Robert Fuller

Doug Samaha

October 20, 2018

"Dishonest Dealership"

- DisappointedCarGuy

I would like to share a story that hopefully helps others.My Daughter made an appointment to look at a used Suburban,which Copeland had for a month with a Salesperson.She and my 10-Month old Granddaughter started out on the 2.5 - 3-Hour 1-way voyage to look at this vehicle.Upon arrival at the Dealership my daughter asked for the Salesperson she spoke with and made the appointment over the phone.As she waited,there was a bunch of employees and that Salesperson who gathered around a computer.The Salesperson then approached her to apologize and stated another Salesperson had just Sold the Suburban from under my Daughter and he was sorry as he was at Lunch when this occurred. To try to make things better he tried to give her a gift card,which is a bunch of Crap!It cost her about $50.00 each way in Diesel fuel,driving her Husband's truck while she finds a new vehicle. I want to tell you why in my opinion the whole way Copeland Chevrolet dealt with this situation is wrong.If a client makes an appointment to see a vehicle it is the Salesperson responsibility to put a Hold Tag on the Vehicle and also go in the computer find that Vehicle Stock# and place that vehicle on Hold,that way if another potential client was interested all other Salespeople would see the Tag on the vehicle and the Flag in the computer,which would alert all other Salespeople to inform interested parties,that someone has an appointment to see the vehicle and they can take your Name and Phone # and contact to let you know if the vehicle is still available once the person whom had an appointment has looked at said vehicle.My Daughter wasted a whole day,took a day off from work,spent a $100.00 in gas,not to mention my 10-month granddaughter having such a long day,thank goodness she is such a great baby. To me the whole experience my Daughter had could have been avoided,if Copeland Chevrolet was a good Dealership! I won't nor will anyone in my Family ever recommend this Dealership to anyone.They don't deserve to be in the Vehicle Business or to be a Chevrolet Dealer for that matter! Hope this helps other potential client's.

October 17, 2018

"Great Service Great People"

- Tony1224

If you’re looking for a dealership that doesn’t pressure you into making a deal, this is the place. Just great people all around. Victoria is simply the best. Helped me with my budget and worked with me on the prices. Will be buying all my vehicles from here from now on!

Steve Buchanan

October 15, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Dom11

Victoria was very helpful in making my experience easy. She helped me find the truck I wanted and took me for a test drive. I would definitely recommend my friends to Copeland Chevy!

Used 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $60575

2016 Chevrolet Silverado

Used 2016 Chevrolet Equinox, $14969

2016 Chevrolet Equinox

Used 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $32654

2015 Chevrolet Silverado

Used 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, $33982

2017 Chevrolet Silverado

• Can not get to us? We will come pick you up!
  • Indoor Customer Parking