"Got us into the car we wanted."
We had leased before from Copeland and they had what we wanted. This time we went from a truck to a SUV. Our sales person Autumn was a delight to work with. She listened to what we wanted in our next vehicle and was able to produce it without a lot of haggling back and forth.
"Unpleasant customer experience - Buyer Beware!"
I had a very unpleasant experience with Copeland Chevrolet in Brockton, Massachusetts that I would like to share. Buyer Beware!
Thursday, October 24th, 2019
• I located a used vehicle for sale via the Copeland Chevrolet website that I was interested in. I submitted an online inquiry to confirm vehicle availability. I then received an e-mail confirmation of my request. Next I received a phone call from Raina. She provided verbal confirmation the vehicle was still available. She then said she would have a member of the sales team reach out to me. No one from the sales team contacted me.
Friday, October 25th, 2019
• After receiving no response from a member of the sales team, I made another inquiry about the vehicle, this time via the online chat feature on the website. I provided my information and the agent told me they would have a member of the sales team reach out to me with next steps. No one from the sales team contacted me.
Saturday, October 26th, 2019
• I received a phone call from Raina. She asked me if anyone from the sales team had reached out to me. I told her no and that I was beginning to think it was personal. She then transferred me to William Smith who invited me down to the dealership. We confirmed a time for noon and he told me to ask for Mr. Buchanan when I arrived.
• I arrived earlier than expected at 11:30AM. I proceeded to the reception desk and provided my name to the receptionist. I then told her that I had an appt. with Mr. Buchanan. The receptionist told me Mr. Buchanan was busy helping other customers and to go have a seat in the waiting area, which I did.
• While in the waiting area, I e-mailed Raina at 11:30AM that I had arrived earlier than expected.
• I waited in the waiting area until 1:30PM. Not a single member of the Copeland Chevrolet staff offered to assist me or check if I was being helped.
• After two hours of waiting, I departed the dealership.
It is my sincere hope that no other customer is treated in this manner. I left Copeland Chevrolet feeling disrespected, disregarded, and not worth their time or effort. A very unpleasant customer experience indeed.
"Brought my Trax in for service and it got dented.doug was..."
Brought my Trax in for service and it got dented.doug was suppose to get back to me and never did.i had to call back several times to set up an appointment to get it fixed.then when I came in they had no record of my appt and didn't have a rena