Cortese Ford Lincoln

Service Department Manager

December 12, 2018

"Oil change"

- retsof176 Verified Customer

Scheduled my 2018 f-350 for its first oil change. No problem. Arrived on time. No problem. Was greeted by service warmly. No problem. Went to sit with Tom Ciavarri. No problem. He lays down an info sheet on the new 2019 Ranger. PROBLEM! They aren't available yet and we need a new truck for the wife. Tom said no problem. We get one in I'll call you. Problem solved! Thanks Cortese Ford...problem solvers one and all. And thanks to the front end guys for polishing off that dozen donuts.

Tommy Ciavarri
Ron Christiano

December 12, 2018

"Good group of people"

- tcmacneal Verified Customer

i arrived early and the finance manager helped me out until the sales team arrived. This is the 3rd vehicle i have leased from Cortese Ford.

Naim Daniels
David Eichelberger
Darren Sneddon

December 11, 2018

"Very pleased"

- amarcoccia438 Verified Customer

I haven't been to a dealership to buy a car in almost 30 years. Had a bad experience when I was a young and not very smart man. Left a really bad taste in my mouth. I saw a nice Chevy Silverado on the Cortese website. I had to call. I spoke to Rick Riola. After a short conversation I decided to go take a look and a drive. I ended up buying the truck. I got it for a good price and they actually gave me more for my trade than I expected. Rick treated me well, no pressure no games. I appreciate that. All in all I'm very pleased with my purchase, the salesman and the dealership. I will most likely buy from them again.

Rick Riola