Cortese Ford Lincoln

Darren Sneddon

Keith Osier, Assistant Service Department Manager, Cortese Ford Lincoln

Assistant Service Department Manager

June 14, 2018

"Cortese service was excellent"

- tez14623 Verified Customer

At every step of the way regarding this service visit, Cortese was pleasantly accommodating to my requests. First, I was leaving for the weekend prior to a Monday appointment at the dealership. As I would not be needing my vehicle during this trip, I asked if I could leave my vehicle over the weekend and Monday, and they accommodated me. When I returned from my trip, they gave me a loaner vehicle to use. Progress on the service and availability of the vehicle was relayed to me by text messages from service advisor Patrick Zimmerman. When I arrived to pick up my vehicle, I found the service was covered by warranty with no hassle. All things considered, a pleasant experience.

June 13, 2018

"Willing to go the extra mile"

- FAITH199 Verified Customer

I have some special needs that make working with a service department complicated and frustrating--for me, and for them! But Darren really came through for me this time.

Other Employees : Darren and Patrick

June 13, 2018

"Always a pleasure!"

- lew57ski Verified Customer

It's always a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced at Cortese! Very professional and courteous. Very relaxing waiting room with televisions and fresh coffee.

Other Employees : Darren VanOrden