Coulter Cadillac

1188 E Camelback Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85014 Directions

1,194 Reviews of Coulter Cadillac

June 15, 2018

"Awesome customer experience "

- Nice Lady

Leased new GMC Terrain and never had to leave my home. Everything was done using my cell phone and the car was brought to me. Thanks Coulter Cadillac, Paul & Jose. You guys rock!

Bill Durst
Paul Glans
June 14, 2018

"Easy First Time Buyer's Experience"

- GChris

Without my dad to accompany me on my first car purchase, I was a little intimidated to go to the dealership alone. Jose, Brian, and Chris made sure my experience was comfortable and easy. They answered my questions and waited patiently for me process the information. I left with a new (used) car and a good deal!

Brian Castonguay
June 12, 2018

""Awesome Experience""

- asg71

From the initial contact with Dureen to the financial end with Chris, nothing less of an excellent experience! Thanks for making it an enjoyable one!

Dureen Olson
June 07, 2018

"Amazing team"

- Joe63

I love these guys, the team at Coulture were awesome. Everything from finding me the truck to handling all the paperwork. Victor, Tim and Sara all worked together and made this the easiest vehicle purchases I’ve done in 30 years. The follow up ( customer satisfaction) this team has provided is the best ever. I cannot say enough about how well the team at this dealership works together to take care of buyer. If you’re in the Market I highly encourage you to stop in and see Victor, Tim and Sarah.

Victor Padilla
Tim Totaro
Sarah Burt
June 04, 2018

"Auto Purchase made Easy!"

- Bc120

Amanda is an awesome sales rep and made my auto purchase very enjoyable. She is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

June 02, 2018

"WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!"

- htindal1216

WE HAD A HORRID EXPERIENCES SOMEWHERE ELSE, JUST HORRID! THOUGHT WE WOULD NEVER FIND THE FIGHT CAR, THE RIGHT DOWN PAYMENT, THE RIGHT MONTHLY PAYMENTS TO FIT OUR BUDGET. MY LAST STOP FOR THE NIGHT WAS HERE AND INSIDE I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE ANOTHER PUSHY WASTE OF TIME LOT, BOY WAS I WRONG. THEY GOT ME INTO A BRAND NEW BUICK ENCORE, ONE THAT I WAS TURNED DOWN FROM SEVERAL LOTS FOR. THEY GOT ME A SUPER LOW DOWN PAYMENT THOUGH A REPUTABLE BANK WHICH WAS REALLY IMPORTANT TO US BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION WE WERE PUT IN BY THE PREVIOUS LOT AND MY PAYMENTS ARE BELOW WHAT WE WERE HOPING FOR. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE STAFF AT COULTER CADILLAC AND ESPECIALLY OUR SALES GIRL, AMANDA!!!! YOU MADE DREAMS COME TRUE IN JUST AN HOUR!

Lynn Cole
Other Employees : FINANCE MANAGER OR SLAE MANAGER!!! DIDT GET YOUR NAME! THANK YOU
May 30, 2018

"Top Notch"

- vleroux

My experience with Coulter Cadillac was top notch. Jose was wonderful to work with and so was Paul. Sarah made it even better with her great personality. Jose was knowledgeable and Paul was so honest. I will continue to purchase cars from Coulter!

Paul Glans
Sarah Burt
May 28, 2018

"The best"

- EP1411

The best experience , thank you to the customer service (sales area) that Jose Albanil provided. His personality appoints to comfortably on making decisions. Thank you !

May 21, 2018

"Best Car Buying experience ever!"

- LindaC

I have purchased 6 cars in the last 30 years and this was the easiest most pleasant experience ever. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable right from the first phone call to the moment I walked out the door with the truck of my dreams! They offered me a fair trade on my car without having to haggle. They were willing to work with me on the price of the new Truck. The staff could not have been any friendlier. They even brought me lunch while we were waiting for my truck to get detailed. The process was fast and efficient and I was in and out in about 3 and a half hours including the test drive and paperwork. I would like to say a special thank you to Amanda for being so nice and kind on the phone. Brian for taking me on the test drive, and especially Dureen my sales consultant for being so easy to work with and explaining all the options and Lynn for making paperwork easy. Thank you all for making me feel like I have a friend in the car business. I highly recommend Coulter and will use them again in the future.

Brian Castonguay
Dureen Olson
Lynn Cole
May 19, 2018

"Absolutely wonderful from start to finish!!"

- PaulaP

Every staff member I dealt with was friendly, helpful & accommodating. They are honest & do whatever possible to get you in the vehicle you want. Great!

Tim Raspiller
Tim Totaro
May 21, 2018 -

Coulter Cadillac responded

We're pleased you are satisfied with your experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

1 - 10 of 1,194 results