Courtesy Chevrolet

Kenny Williams, Internet Sales Manager, Courtesy Chevrolet

Kenny Williams

Internet Sales Manager

November 18, 2018

"Very nice, professional, and honest dealer!"

- mickael

I'm just coming from France and frankly speaking I was quite afraid of visiting cars dealership, being under pressure while just looking for the right one, and finally being forced to purchase a full options car I don't need... Fortunately, I met Lamar Mclaughlin when I arrived at Courtesy Cheve and he was very very nice with me! No pressure, he just listened to me (with my bad American English-speaking...) and proposed me the right vehicles, in line with my need. He spent a lot of time with me, driving some to be sure to make the good choice. Unfortunately for the 1st car, we could not find a good deal as I have no credit score, but he did all his best to find a financial solution, and I appreciated his effort. Therefore I came back 2 weeks later with a new budget, Lamar was still very polite, honest, given me useful advises and we finally found a good deal! During the purchase and the administrative part, he continued to support and take care about me. I recommend that dealership at 100% and especially Lamar!

November 17, 2018

"2016 Chevy Volt"

- Curlyq12391

Lamar Mclaughlin was awesome during the purchase of my used 2016 Chevy Volt. He made the process so seamless and was by far the best car purchase I have been involved in. Additionally, Jeremy Hough from the financial department was amazing. He was great at explaining each part of the process and was so friendly.

Jeremy Hough

November 16, 2018

"Best sales team ever! What a great experience."

- redchevy18

Recently I traded in my 2014 Silverado for a brand new 2018 Silverado, the discounts at this time of year are AWESOME!, Ivan Torres (from Internet sales) took the time to listen to my needs as well as to answer any questions I had regarding the whole trading/buying process. I initially started the contact with Joe Harjes, and Ivan Torres was my main sales person. I highly recommend anybody to go see Ivan he is knowledgeable and will give you the information you need, but most important will get you the deal you need. Looking forward to enjoying my new truck and I will make sure to recommend anybody to go and visit Courtesy and make a deal with Ivan. I've been a loyal Courtesy Chevrolet customer since 2003 and I keep coming back, best dealership to do business with. Do not wait and go, ask for Ivan Torres and or Joe Harjes. Thank you,

Destiny Gonzalez