Courtesy Chevrolet

Anthony  Lopenzo , Internet ASM, Courtesy Chevrolet

Anthony Lopenzo

Internet ASM

September 18, 2018

"Experience Exceeded My Expections"

- JLeane

Nate went out of his way to beat all other dealers offers and delivered the new truck that I wanted. He made sure the Service Team installed the dealer options on very short notice and earned a customer for life!

Nate Rotolante

September 17, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- Kleach

We drove from Mesa and Kenny helped us picked the perfect truck. He never gave up trying to find the right fit for our family.

September 15, 2018

"Alex integrity Genuine Padron "

- Mstrick87

Long story short , Alex was genuine and honest. He sold me a car and provided the best customer service I have ever experienced especially the buying a car experience .He went above and beyond what my husband and I expected to ensure my experience was enjoyable and appreciated . At first I wasn’t quite sure purchasing and working with a dealership so far away for me was a good idea but overall I feel like I made a genuinely good choice and a trustworthy friend in the car business !! Alex Padron is truly an Asset to Courtesy Chevrolet !! I recommend everyone getting the chance to work with such an honest and Genuine human being !!!!

Alex Padron