Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive, Germantown, Maryland 20874

Anthony Voisinet, Honda Sales Manager avoisinet@criswellauto.com, Criswell Honda

Anthony Voisinet

Honda Sales Manager avoisinet@criswellauto.com
Tommy Karanikolis, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant tkaranikolis@criswellauto.com, Criswell Honda

Tommy Karanikolis

Mike Tomazos, Used Car Sales Manager mtomazos@criswellauto.com, Criswell Honda

Mike Tomazos

Used Car Sales Manager mtomazos@criswellauto.com

November 13, 2018

"New HR-V and Accord Sport"

- wgarcia

Steve was great in helping my parents negotiate the price for a new HR-V and Kolo was great in helping my parents secure financing for the vehicle. I was so grateful to them that I even traded in my 2017 civic for my dream car: a Black Accord Sport, which Steve helped sell to me, but Kolo was very instrumental in getting me into the car. Thank you both!

Steve Maroney
Mahaman Kolo

November 13, 2018

"New Car! Great experience!"

- Angela

Thank you Yanet Lopez! The experience of buying our new Honda Pilot couldn't have been better. Yanet made sure to get us all the information and different options available. They were no delays in the process. She was very professional and friendly. We will come back!

Yanet Lopez
Victor Azari

"New CR-V"

- DavidM

We just purchased a new Honda CR-V from Criswell Honda and we were very pleased with the experience, including our very friendly and knowledgeable sales person, Didjak Ilunga, and Mahaman Kolo who handled our paperwork. Everyone made the experience easy and we will definitely go back when we need our next car.

Didjak Ilunga