Crown Honda

Brooks Falzone

July 19, 2018

"Great experience"

- Nicole

We had a great experience with Crown Honda and our sale rep Tim Smith. We were immediately greeted on the lot and our questions were knowledgeablely answered. Tim was easy to work with and extremely helpful. He provided our family with great service. Our finance rep, Michael Sayles also was fantastic. He quickly got us through the finance portion of the deal with humor and kindness to us and our kids. Thanks for such a great experience!

Tim Smith
Michael Sayles

July 18, 2018

"Smooth process "

- Andrew raddish

Dan was extremely knowledgeable and dedicated to ensuring I got the best deal possible. Dan wasn’t pushy or demanding; he simply answered all my questions and exceeded my expectations. Dan stayed late to ensure he showed me out after I was done with financing. A military veteran of two different branches Dan is a dedicated professional who will make your car buying experience a pleasent one.

Dan Ryan
Angelo Antoulinakis

July 18, 2018

"Why I bought at Crown Honda"

- Maureen in St Pete

This was my 4th Dealership in as many days. Came in by appt using True Car online and found Mike Wolf was assigned to me. He knew his product, was willing to show me everything that could meet my objectives and most importantly no pressure. I could not have had a better sales person. I didn't want to trust him but he broke through my normal untrusting barrier with his easy going informative style. The process went smoothly from my trade-in through financing to out the door with my new 2018 Honda CR-V. This is the Honda dealership to use for a fair price as well as being treated like an intelligent human being especially if you're a woman buyer. 😊 Thank you Mike Wolf, Gene Nigro-Manager and Jennifer Polizzi in Finance Maureen Arnold

Gene Nigro