Crown Honda

Justin Callahan, Financial Services Manager, Crown Honda

Justin Callahan

Financial Services Manager

January 16, 2018

"I bought a 2017 Honda CR-V with help of Sara Walters"

- Aliza Bloom

Sara was extremely helpful throughout the process of buying this car. Two weeks ago, my husband and I came in and did a few test drives. She stayed in contact with me as I shopped other types of cars, and went through the choice of new versus used. She was really helpful on the day of the purchase and despite only working until 4, she stayed until 945 at night because I couldn't get in to dealership until 640 pm so my husband could watch kids. She was so helpful and put in tons of extra effort.

Sara Walters
Justin Callahan
Other Employees : Justin Callahan

January 16, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Rmillard1973

Anthony Lugo went out his way to find me a used mustang that I wanted. He was very patient with me and my demands on specs and financing. He even stayed late to finish the deal. Couldn’t of had a better experience!!!

Joseph Lugo
Other Employees : Anthony Lugo.

January 15, 2018

"Timely, even when busy..."

- Crvlover

The battery on my 2015 CRV died. I got a jump to get me to Crown Honda. They were completely booked for service that day and there was a line of several cars behind me. Diamara Morrill was able to still squeeze my in and have my battery replaced. While I still had to wait 2 hours, the other option would have been to drive to Tampa and taken far longer. I received excellent service from the staff. I will return to Crown for future needs.

Daimara Morrill