Curry Honda Chamblee

SERVICE ADVISOR
Grace	 Gao, Sales, Curry Honda Chamblee

Grace Gao

September 21, 2018

"Sales and Service are both outstanding!"

- ZT888

I have found Curry Honda the best place to buy and service my car. Always efficient and responsible. I was so satisfied with my buying experience. Jennie Huang was very straightforward and patient sales lady. She answered all my questions even helped me through service needs. The service advisor VP is friendly, efficient and very helpful. I was very satisfied with the new atmosphere here at this dealership, new building is nice, clean and comfortable. I highly recommend Curry Honda to my friends and family. I am planing for buying a Honda truck from Curry Honda soon!

Jennie Huang
Vishek Patel

September 21, 2018

"Efficient and friendly"

- abbyhops

Despite me being nervous and not used to taking care of my car on my own (my boyfriend usually helps), Rick was very friendly, extremely helpful, and helped me take care of everything very quickly, as well as putting me at ease by answering all my questions.

Richard Zarpentine

September 20, 2018

"Customer Service experience with Anthony Davis "

- Nicole88

I would like to thank Anthony Davis for his wonderful customer service for assisting me with my new Honda purchase. He was very patient, kind and helpful. He ensured that I was satisfied and provided excellent guidance throughout the entire purchase. "Honda is very lucky to have a great guy like Anthony." He appears to go above and beyond for his customers. Due to Anthony's professionalism, I will ensure that other family and friends purchase their car at Curry Honda. Anthony holds the value and mission statement of great customer services. "Curry Honda I want to inform you that you have a phenomenal dealer Mr. Anthony Davis." Thanks Anthony for your exceptional customer services.

Anthony Davis "The Deal Maker"

New 2018 Honda CR-V, $30545