Curry Toyota

454 Reviews of Curry Toyota

January 19, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- Mike S

Our lease was up with the Highlander and we decided to go with the Sienna. The salesman, Dan Flores was excellent. He knew what we needed and fulfilled all our requests. He was very knowledgeable about the car and took his time to explain and show us all the features. I would highly recommend Curry Toyota

Dan Flores
Joseph Addimandi
January 15, 2018

"Excellent dealer"

- HappyHighlander

I really have to say I hate buying new cars. I find it very stressful trying to make sure I get the car I want for (what I hope is) a fair price. Also I have found car salesmen in the past to be pushy and often they come off as being fake - say anything to sell you a car. I found Jim Wolynetz to be the total opposite of that. Jim was GREAT to work with- we agreed to a price and he stuck to it. For any other car this may not have been such a big deal to hold to the agreed price, but the car I wanted was specific (Highlander Hybrid XLE in a particular color choice) ... extremely hard to get in January of 2018. Not only is the Highlander Hybrid in high demand, but the manufacturing is behind schedule. Jim was able to get me the car (straight from the factory) and neither he or Curry Toyota tried to play games with the agreed price. While I've only owned the Highlander for a few days, all I can say is WOW - what a beautiful ride and a piece of technology - LOVE IT !!! Thank you Jim and Curry Toyota!!!!

Jim Wolynetz
January 10, 2018

"Got the deal I wanted. Very profession and friendly."

- Andre S.

I just bought a new Toyota Camry for my son. I dealt with Dan Flores who was a pleasure to deal with the whole time. He made sure the car had all the safety features I wanted for a young driver and we negotiated a price I was comfortable with. No hassle, straight to the point. Very thorough with the walk thru and had everything ready when he said he would. I highly recommend

Dan Flores
January 09, 2018

"I had an excellent experience buying my Pre-owned Toyota "

- Alfred P

The entire staff was completely professional from the receptionist at the front desk, to the floor managers. My salesman was knowledgeable, patient, and was able to present numerous options that fit my budget. During the last snowstorm, a family member was involved in an accident which became a total loss of the vehicle involve. When i walked into the dealership i wasn't sure if i wanted to purchase a new vehicle, purchase Pre-owned, or lease. My salesman Bruce, presented every possible option which included, no money down, low mileage lease, high mileage lease, lease Pre-owned, and every other scenario possible. In the end, I purchased, a 2017 Toyota Rav 4 with 4,000 miles on it. It was the perfect balance between safety features, commuting costs associated with the vehicle, dealing with northeast weather, and savings over the purchase of a new vehicle. Everybody at this dealership played a key role in my experience. My salesman Bruce Ascher structured the deal, Sales Manager John Carbone, helped lower the cost of the vehicle, Business Manager Ron Fedorka, explained the warranty and extended the coverage to make this a trouble free car for eight years. In the past I have nothing but bad experiences with car dealerships (Going way back to Crabtree Dealers in New Rochelle) but I really have to take my hat off to this team and the management that put them together, they are really a class act. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Michelle Cindrich
Other Employees : Ron Fe Dorka
Jan 17, 2018 -

Curry Toyota responded

Hello Alfred, Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that Bruce, John, and Ron, and the entire Curry Toyota team went above and beyond to provide you with a professional and helpful car-buying experience. We hope you enjoy driving your RAV4 through the changing seasons and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

December 28, 2017

"Satisfied buyer"

- Ika

CurryToyota of Cortlandt manor went above and beyond in helping me with getting my car. The customer service here is great and they treat you like family. This was an enjoyable experience and I would recommend this dealership to family and friends. I never felt rushed and felt that I was given the attention that I needed and wanted. Hamlet was a great sales associate and will always make sure that the customer is happy. Next time I need a new car, this is where I will be going

Jan 10, 2018 -

Curry Toyota responded

Hello Ika, Thank you so much for sharing your story! We couldn’t be happier to hear that Hamlet, and the entire Curry Toyota team, went above and beyond to provide you with an enjoyable, hassle-free car-buying experience. Welcome to the Curry family! We hope you enjoy driving your new car for years to come and we look forward to serving you, your family, and your friends in the future.

December 26, 2017

"Friendly Dealership"

- MKR1031

Curry Toyota had a good selection of certified vehicles and friendly salesmen. Negotiating was a bit difficult but over all would buy from them again.

Matt Servidio
December 24, 2017

"best Car buying experience "

- Fast car123 Fast

Curry Toyota provided the best car buying experience I have ever had They had the best price and provided excellent service Bravo to these guys who were wonderful

December 19, 2017

"Bruce was truly exceptional "

- Dannyd

I experienced a Really friendly unaggressive team with Bruce as my salesman. They answered all my questions and accepted my choices as a buyer with enthusiasm and care. Buy with confidence.

Michelle Cindrich

Curry Toyota responded

Thank you for the 5-star review, Danny! We are ecstatic to hear that Bruce provided you with a friendly and knowledgeable car-buying experience. Congratulations on your new car! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything further we can do for you.

December 19, 2017

"Good service, excellent customer service."

- Dahiana2413

Great experience and outstanding customer service.. Will recommend Alex ortiz did a great job understanding our needs and our budget.will come back in future .

Alex Ortiz

Curry Toyota responded

Thank you so much for your recommendation! We are lucky to have Alex on our team and are thrilled to hear that he went above and beyond to get you behind the wheel of your new car. We hope you enjoy driving it for years to come and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

December 18, 2017

"Great experience"

- Jesse Mercado

Bruce did a wonderful job, there were no games, no hidden fees. We were in and out with the car we wanted quickly. Thank you!

Curry Toyota responded

Hi Jesse, Thank you for choosing Curry Toyota! Bruce is an all-star on our team and we are happy to hear that he provided you with a wonderful, hassle-free car-buying experience. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any future automotive needs!